How Irony just fucked me in the ass

I agree 110%. I was offered a 20k a week job this week. Took 10 seconds to turn it down. You e got a good job. Hang on a while. Later down the road if you feel you should move on do it, but don't burn a bridge. Me personally.... I hunker down and ride it out.

exactly, same thing happend to me last week. the chairman of the company i work for, offered me a position in angola africa, half my year salary tax free, comes out to 180k after anual bonus.

i said no thanks, not only is that forever away, but the poeple i work with and the stress i deal with is for better than it would be in africa.

becareful what you wish for.

exactly, same thing happend to me last week. the chairman of the company i work for, offered me a position in angola africa, half my year salary tax free, comes out to 180k after anual bonus.

i said no thanks, not only is that forever away, but the poeple i work with and the stress i deal with is for better than it would be in africa.

holy cow what a cool offer tho

I don't blame you man, you couldn't fuck anyone over there, you'd get HIV for sure lol

Back