How my day looked, how about yours?

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
250968_205012632876340_100001028141325_620562_6614882_n.jpg

That's a picture that could easily be on a postcard and I've not been able to make it to the beach in I don't know how long...

I took it with my phone, this is the reason why I cant live in the mid USA

Metal, love the pics my man. Love that stairwell. The view of the inlet and the bay is great.
By the way, when you see that marine again, tell them to hurry the hell up with my boat, I have a nude day trip planned coming up.

lol. In that 1 pic the stairwell looks gold, pretty neat
Bro, no joking, It took me 2 attempts to go up it. First I made it up tho the second tear/floor it's about 1/8 the way up lol. I looked out the window and freaked. I walked down and my woman called me a pussy. So I had to man up, It toke me over 35 mins to get to the top, once I made it to the top breech and stepped out to the landing, a huge gust of wind was whipping, it was crazy. I walked around the landing, and I freaked cause I couldn't find the door to get back in. These two polish guys came walking up and were laughing at me, I demanded that they stay far away from me and not to come near me ( I freak when people came near me when I'm up high). They had to show me the door to get back down. I will never go up that thing again. On the way down I found a little closet and ducked into it and took off the underwear that I took a turd in.

I love the stair case in your pic, that looks beautiful. I think I seen this lighthouse on Ghost hunters, they had some great pics of movement and activity in that house. Good stuff. Love the view!

Bro, no joking, It took me 2 attempts to go up it. First I made it up tho the second tear/floor it's about 1/8 the way up lol. I looked out the window and freaked. I walked down and my woman called me a pussy. So I had to man up, It toke me over 35 mins to get to the top, once I made it to the top breech and stepped out to the landing, a huge gust of wind was whipping, it was crazy. I walked around the landing, and I freaked cause I couldn't find the door to get back in. These two polish guys came walking up and were laughing at me, I demanded that they stay far away from me and not to come near me ( I freak when people came near me when I'm up high). They had to show me the door to get back down. I will never go up that thing again. On the way down I found a little closet and ducked into it and took off the underwear that I took a turd in.

I love the stair case in your pic, that looks beautiful. I think I seen this lighthouse on Ghost hunters, they had some great pics of movement and activity in that house. Good stuff. Love the view!

looks like you enjoy heights just as much as I do! when I was a kid we went to the grand canyon walked down to a spot with no guard rails and my Dads front foot was literally 100% on the edge he was looking over it, of course there is wind gusts, I wouldnt come near it and he basically said I had to, so I layed down on my stomach and crawled to the edge just barely peaking my eyes over it than I backed away slowly

Back