how to??? Mixing poweder peptides???

Squats_Girl

I need someone with some knowledge on how to mix them properly. How much solute per mg? Which solute is best bacteriostatic water?

not sure I always buy it from the MC store-already mixed and good to go

I've tried IGF from other places many years ago and they were a joke compared MC

Squats_girl buy mc igf. I've tried a lot of different minds of igf from Europe and China, Thailand. Non compare. NON!

I have done this a hundred times. there are all conflicting, im just trying to get some knowledgeable responses.

You just mix the bac water in the powder and do some math. Do 4 doses or 3 doses or 2 doses or 1. Not much more than 4 doses in 100mcgs. 2ml of bac water for 4 doses. Half ml of igf solution = 25mcg.

Right! And your igf degrades fast in bact water so it's best use it up ASAP . This is why we use aa solution for MC igf-1 lr3

And if you have 1mg lypholized in one vial then you don't wanna use bact water unless your using the entire 1,000mcgs within a day or two max

Right! And your igf degrades fast in bact water so it's best use it up ASAP . This is why we use aa solution for MC igf-1 lr3

And if you have 1mg lypholized in one vial then you don't wanna use bact water unless your using the entire 1,000mcgs within a day or two max

I read ( forgot where) that igf1 start to degrade in bw after 1 week.
Do you think it's false?

Once constituted, the peptides start to break down really fast in water. As presser said there mixture last longer, but still has a shelf life. Leave vials in the fridge for maximum shelf life

- - - Updated - - -

Once constituted, the peptides start to break down really fast in water. As presser said there mixture last longer, but still has a shelf life. Leave vials in the fridge for maximum shelf life

I read ( forgot where) that igf1 start to degrade in bw after 1 week.
Do you think it's false?

I'm pretty sure it starts degrading in 2 days time, thats not to say its useless, its just less and less day by day and by weeks end its absolutely useless, i wouldn't use it. And I've read a few different things on how long it lasts and starts degrading but i think a couple days is pretty safe

Back