how to prevent deca gyno

midwtchamp said:
You are correct there ole man....Tren is prolactin hence the super saggy boobs if you get gyno from tren
So back to hongkongguy's original question- 'can dostinex or bromo prevent deca gyno?" the answer would still be no.

BTW, does everyone agree that tren is prolactin? No, I'm not doubting you mid, but if I were to make a AS quiz this is one of the questions I would have on the test and I'll bet nearly everyone would get it wrong, lol!

Ok, what would be the relationship between progesterone and prolactin and what would a deficiency of one do to another?

Donaldson IA; Hart IC; Heitzman RJ

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.

-Fina binds to the progesterone receptor in certain tissues
-Progesterone stimulates the production of prolactin
-Prolactin and/or estrogen are the causes of gyno
-RU-486 blocks progesterone and reduces prolactin
-Progesterone downregulates estrogen receptors
-Blocking progesterone with RU-486 upregulates the estrogen receptor

I've always had my nipples swell big time on either fina or deca. I'd never tried nolva since I'd heard that it only worked for test, dbol, anadrol, etc. In any case , I had gyno surgery recently and on my current cycle of test syp, fina, oral turinabol, deca, and masteron, my nips started to act up again. I used nolva this time and everything calmed right down. My conclusion is that nolva does work for deca and fina induced gyno as well. If you're having a problem, I suggest you try it - it beats dumping $3000 on surgery like I did.

LA said:
So back to hongkongguy's original question- 'can dostinex or bromo prevent deca gyno?" the answer would still be no.

BTW, does everyone agree that tren is prolactin? No, I'm not doubting you mid, but if I were to make a AS quiz this is one of the questions I would have on the test and I'll bet nearly everyone would get it wrong, lol!

so..what can prevent it???anyone??deca user please...

Back