IGF/Ligandrol/S-4 Log

I think 15mg would be fine with the LGD and I've heard people say they had good results from up to 100mg of S4 each day. Irritability and that kind of thing is most often noted in higher LGD doses, but you could try it. Cant be worse than Tren.

Thanks for the input.

Weight is holding around 211 right now. 1lb up. Last night I noticed I was visible leaner/harder. Not by a lot but I could notice.

I'll increase both dosages starting next week.

Can anyone tell me how to use my credits in the MCAS store?

Thanks

Awesome. Great service as usual with MCAS.

2 weeks in I'm 1.5-2 lbs up in body weight. As I stated before I'm visually leaner.

Another thing I've noticed is my recovery. I may still get sore but it lasts about half the time. I've been pushing the workouts lately with less rest between sets as well as no off days.

Quick update:

With the increase in dosages this week (3rd week) I've noticed a few things:
Libido is up.
Weight is up 3 lbs from the very beginning.
My irritability/aggression is also up this week. Not sure if it's related or I'm just around stupid people.
I get pumped all over no matter what muscle group I'm working.
I don't necessarily feel stronger, but I have veins everywhere, pumps are good, workouts are good.

Have slight strain in my armpit/chest. This may keep me from pressing anything heavy. So we'll see how fast it recovers. Giving it a week before I try any lifts that aggravate it.

Damn man.. that's what I was saying... when I start getting stronger AND using a decent dose of IGF I always pull or strain something. I truly believe it's the massive pump. I've been doing calves since I started since they are really the only muscle group that I am not happy with and they are growing like crazy and freakishly pumped... and then I pulled my right calf a couple days ago. I haven't pulled or strained anything in like 2 years. You've got to lift like you're injury prone if you're doing a good dose. The results are worth it though.. just have to get through the mental hang up of thinking you need heavy weight to grow. You don't

Quick update:

With the increase in dosages this week (3rd week) I've noticed a few things:
Libido is up.
Weight is up 3 lbs from the very beginning.
My irritability/aggression is also up this week. Not sure if it's related or I'm just around stupid people.
I get pumped all over no matter what muscle group I'm working.
I don't necessarily feel stronger, but I have veins everywhere, pumps are good, workouts are good.

Have slight strain in my armpit/chest. This may keep me from pressing anything heavy. So we'll see how fast it recovers. Giving it a week before I try any lifts that aggravate it.

well take it easy man, that pec insertion point stresser /pull is nothing to be messing around with! As for your review log on our products igf-1 lr3, andarine s4 and ligandrol, well we all appreciate your honest review brutha!

I also take it that credits ordered andarine s4 arived ok?

I wish I could say it was the heavy weight. I was actually messing around on the rings. haha. But yes, when I flat bench the only reason I go heavy is for ego purposes. I'll have to get away from that. Pec is feeling better by the day, I'm sure the IGF is helping.
I know what you mean though from the massive pump from IGF. Doing bi's today I swear my skin was going to explode.

Presser- I did get it. Another great T/A from MCAS.

I will say for the review I started Clen this week. This is probably the cause of my lethargy and irritability. I still have a week or 2 left with everything. With everything involved the veins and pumps are unreal.

I was able to get some chest in today on "National Chest Day" without any pain. I had a massage on Saturday which helped loosin things up from the small strain I had. I kept all the weight fairly light and the reps high. This resulted in a nasty pump which was almost painful at times.

I upped the LGD a little more this week. Adding Clen last week def stopped my weight from going up. I finished last week at 208. 2 lbs lighter than when I started. From the looks of it, the weight lost was all bad weight anyway.

Has this ever happened to anyone:

I was putting IGF into my brachialis and everything seemed fine. Pumps were great blah blah. I noticed afterwards and 2 days later where I administered the IGF, the area is numb only on my left arm?

So last Friday was my last day with LGD:
On for 4 weeks.
My weight finished 1lb up.
Body fat was 1% down.
I wasn't able to test any of my base lifts due to a few nagging injuries.
When I increased the dosage the last 2 weeks I didn't notice much of a difference.
I feel like someone who has never used gear before will benefit/notice the most with LGD.
I did notice some small sides: Lethargy, Acne. Could be from the LGD, however since I wasn't taking it solo it's hard to tell.
Pumps were great, but of course I was on IGF as well.
With everything together I did notice some body recomp effects.

I plan to continue to run S-4 along with IGF as I slowly transition into my cutter.

igf-1 review log with results, dosages and duration. great log for beginners to read up on

Back