IGF Penis log...

Local124bro said:
Not a joke an experiment..... Someone will do it and we will all be better because of it!

No, seriously the thread is a joke and we don't want anyone to try this. I don't want newbies to think otherwise...because they wont get the joke if they just read stuff like you wrote.

BiggerStronger said:
No, seriously the thread is a joke and we don't want anyone to try this. I don't want newbies to think otherwise...because they wont get the joke if they just read stuff like you wrote.
yeah tru that Ive heard some crazy things that noobs will do they just read off the net. One kid ive met before called a buddy of mine to ask him if he was doing slin right 1cc is the right amount right? is what he said. My buddy was like OMG. Kids an idiot to say the least.

I've heard other "mistakes" like that too. People can seriously mess themselves up from hearing bad information. I can see someone now injecting into their "member" and then having a severe reaction causing it to swell and damage blood vessels causing an amputation of their manhood. lol.

yup if they read what you just wrote and do it anyways i say they brought that shit on themselves lol.

Get_Swole said:
yeah tru that Ive heard some crazy things that noobs will do they just read off the net. One kid ive met before called a buddy of mine to ask him if he was doing slin right 1cc is the right amount right? is what he said. My buddy was like OMG. Kids an idiot to say the least.

I am not that damn stupid like all of you must think I am. Although there is always a possibility of getting that thing bigger !!!

onyett said:
I am not that damn stupid like all of you must think I am. Although there is always a possibility of getting that thing bigger !!!

We didn't mean to come across like that. It's just that we need watch out for the whole population that may not get the on-going joke in this thread. We can never be too careful. No intentions to make you feel stupid.

onyett said:
i wasnt talking about you at all actually i was just referring to what Bigger stronger said. Sorry you took it that way.

OK .... Well somebody do it but use "extreme" caution..... Hows that? I might have to jump over to another board and get one of there newbies to try it. I'll be right back.....

onyett said:
So is that true if you rub it in your thing will get bigger????? Wow I gotta get my husband to do that every day. Hmmmm you think if I rub it into my titties they will grow??? Just a thought
I'm not saying nothing, I'm not saying nothing, I'm not saying nothing......
Onyett, good to have you aboard!!!

Local124bro said:
OK .... Well somebody do it but use "extreme" caution..... Hows that? I might have to jump over to another board and get one of there newbies to try it. I'll be right back.....
do what you gotta do but be sure to post results via pm to the vets :)

Ok---all forgiven i am just jumpy and testy right now due to a death at work and all the mental stress I go through there and maybe some lack of sleep. Didn't mean to jump at you guys. I think all of you are nice guys but I must say I love this whole thread it is so funny!!!!

Thanks all and don't worry but I did mention it to my husband haha

I dont want it to fall off!! Me and my junk have been together for a long time! Good times and bad, every now and then I beat the shit out of him but we always work things out! Its my best friend!!

I thought this thread died good to still have it. Told my husband about it and he said you want me to whaaaat?? I dared him and he told me to stick it!:(

Back