Info needed regarding Winstrol n Proviron stack towards end...

xandermerlin

evening forum. i came across a thread by Presser awhile back regarding an advanced cutter stack in 2014 while i was researching on what to end my cycle with. im currently into 3wk on the following cycle:

Wks 1-12 Tri-Blend 1cc = (100mg Test Prop,100mg Masteron,100mg Tren Ace)
1cc/EOD (600mg/wk)
Wks 1-12 Adex .5mg/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-12 HCG 250IU/E3D (Tue,Fri)
Wks 1-12 Clen n Keto (3wks on, 2wks off w/EC stack)

i was very intrigued on how the stack was set up n i wanted to end mine with sum Winstrol n Proviron, but starting what wk n at what dosages would i start n end with? i started my current cycle at 225lbs n im already down 218lbs, dont wanna end up losing too much weight as i stand 6'0. hope this forum can steer me in the right direction :) ill b waiting...

evening forum. i came across a thread by Presser awhile back regarding an advanced cutter stack in 2014 while i was researching on what to end my cycle with. im currently into 3wk on the following cycle:

Wks 1-12 Tri-Blend 1cc = (100mg Test Prop,100mg Masteron,100mg Tren Ace)
1cc/EOD (600mg/wk)
Wks 1-12 Adex .5mg/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-12 HCG 250IU/E3D (Tue,Fri)
Wks 1-12 Clen n Keto (3wks on, 2wks off w/EC stack)

i was very intrigued on how the stack was set up n i wanted to end mine with sum Winstrol n Proviron, but starting what wk n at what dosages would i start n end with? i started my current cycle at 225lbs n im already down 218lbs, dont wanna end up losing too much weight as i stand 6'0. hope this forum can steer me in the right direction :) ill b waiting...

Welcome to MC Brutha and I would take the winny the last 5-6 weeks of your cycle at 50mg every other day or 25 daily. The Winny will make a huge difference with those other compounds. Personally I would have taken the winny the first 4 weeks of cycle and the last 4 weeks but it's too late now so I would incorporate it into the second half of your cycle

thanx 4 the welcome guys, think i just might have found myself a new home! well Presser, i got the details n dosages from your advanced cutter cycle in 2014, which were as follows:

wk7-wk14 Proviron 50mg/d
wk8-wk9 Winstrol 30mg/d
wk9-wk10 Winstrol 40mg/d
wk10-wk14 Winstrol 50mg/d

im just finishing up wk3 n ive already started to feel tight n strength has slowly started to go up, but i think the BEST is yet 2 come! ive never tried Winny or Proviron, so im relly xcited 2 c the results. i was gonna take Var, but it cost $$$ n to get good results im gonna have to take between 80mg-100mg/d, thats about a bottle every wk n a half, too much. so does the above stack look like sumthing u would recommend amigo?

thanx 4 the welcome guys, think i just might have found myself a new home! well Presser, i got the details n dosages from your advanced cutter cycle in 2014, which were as follows:

wk7-wk14 Proviron 50mg/d
wk8-wk9 Winstrol 30mg/d
wk9-wk10 Winstrol 40mg/d
wk10-wk14 Winstrol 50mg/d

im just finishing up wk3 n ive already started to feel tight n strength has slowly started to go up, but i think the BEST is yet 2 come! ive never tried Winny or Proviron, so im relly xcited 2 c the results. i was gonna take Var, but it cost $$$ n to get good results im gonna have to take between 80mg-100mg/d, thats about a bottle every wk n a half, too much. so does the above stack look like sumthing u would recommend amigo?

Yeah bro those Winnie dosages are fine if that's what u wanna follow and that will yield great results and I've never used proviron so I really try not to speak on things I have no personal experience with unless it's something obvious

thanx bro, really appreciate ur positive feedback on my stack. gotta ask, what liver n joint supplement r hands down the best to take. wanna start b4 the Winny to b safe. oh almost forgot, any page u recommend that has sum great routines, ive been doing low weight, high rep range since i started, sweating like an animal n getting tremendous pumps, would that b the way to keep going?

thanx bro, really appreciate ur positive feedback on my stack. gotta ask, what liver n joint supplement r hands down the best to take. wanna start b4 the Winny to b safe. oh almost forgot, any page u recommend that has sum great routines, ive been doing low weight, high rep range since i started, sweating like an animal n getting tremendous pumps, would that b the way to keep going?

I THINK THE PUBLIC ONE ON ONE FORUM HAS GREAT ROUTINES POSTED BY FREIGHT TRAIN, START THERE

thanx guys, i knew i came to the right place for helpful advice! listen what would u guys say of instead adding Proviron towards the end with Winny, i add sum Tbol n Winstrol? i would say 50mg/d of both Winny n Tbol, what u guys think, a better combo?

thanx guys, i knew i came to the right place for helpful advice! listen what would u guys say of instead adding Proviron towards the end with Winny, i add sum Tbol n Winstrol? i would say 50mg/d of both Winny n Tbol, what u guys think, a better combo?

i wouldn't take winny and tbol together brutha,

Welcome to the best site on the Web for bodybuilding and supplementation advice. Many smart men and women here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yeah ive been doin sum research n ur right Presser, Tbol n Winny dont mix, well especially Tbol with the Tri-Blend stack im currently on. Tbol wouldn't be worth it bc it's meant to be mild and taking with Tren defeats the purpose and it's over powered. so im just sticking with the Proviron, since it raises free test n the Winny beginning wk7. quick question, im currently on Adex .5mg/EOD, would i still need to take Adex when i start the Proviron? glad to b hear Studmuffin, as ive mentioned b4, got myself a new home :)

Back