injection technique

A little air in the hub works great for me.
I usually bleed a little after each injection so I worry more about the loss of juice that comes out with the blood.

joeyc said:
A little air in the hub works great for me.
I usually bleed a little after each injection so I worry more about the loss of juice that comes out with the blood.

I'm sure you do this already, but I usually have an alcohol swab half on my skin and half on the pin so that as soon as the pin leaves my body, I already have a swab there to apply direct pressure to ensure that blood loss is minimal......I also leave the pin in for 5 seconds or so after injecting to make sure the most of the gear stays in there

bigshug said:
I'm sure you do this already, but I usually have an alcohol swab half on my skin and half on the pin so that as soon as the pin leaves my body, I already have a swab there to apply direct pressure to ensure that blood loss is minimal......I also leave the pin in for 5 seconds or so after injecting to make sure the most of the gear stays in there

Yea, I do that with the towel I have the soap on. I could try leaving the pin in for a while longer..........Good tip!

jaywooly said:
What I do...(1.5 mls)

I just pull out 1.5 (maybe a hair more) then pull it out of the bottle. I pull a little air in, then when I switch needles, the loss is minimal.

This is what i do, i only lose whats in the needle. I just draw more fina in there then .75 i mean its a cheap A/S so if i waste .1ml is all good, its all right

Back