Is anyone going to college here?

In 2nd year university for Architecture. Loooooots more years to go to become a registered architect. Like, 5 :eek:

Good thing though is that I can study AROAD! ;) :p Maybe go to France or something!

I have my bachelor's in Biology and Chemistry. Looking to go back and get my MBA in Pharmaceutical Studies.

7 more weeks till my associates. Not to worry it's my 4th college, and I've been going since 96. I guess I haven't been too motivated. The ol'wallet now motivates me and there ain't no money with no degree. Keep pluggin on everyone in school! Don't be a looser like me.

b.s in law enforcement, minor in sociology from GVSU (defending DII football national champs) teek and Kristylynn know where it is...

also just graduated from law school last may

I kinda remember college sorta. Something about sitting in lecture halls an writing papers, I think. Did I really do that? It was just after Guttenberg invented the printing press.

I have a personal trainers license for my state was very easy to get. AS degree in criminal justice, In college finishing up my second language, chinese. I am in college for my B.S in Excercise science also finishing up that second language. I want to be a civilian fitness master for the federal law enforcement or goverment. It pays bank! Job right now is stay home dad, I am a former marine and re-enlistment date Dec 12th 2003. So I do the best of what I can I am a father now and to someone I am the most important role model in thier life!

Went fo a couple years but never finished. I was checking into completing last year so I could find a decent job in Santa Fe, but I'm not going back there, so I guess I'll just keep on like I am for a while.

"would you like fries with that sir?"

Got a masters in BS at FwithU college. Truthfully couldn't make more than 6 months in college couldn't sit still long enough.

Last edited:
Saks said:
7 more weeks till my associates. Not to worry it's my 4th college, and I've been going since 96. I guess I haven't been too motivated. The ol'wallet now motivates me and there ain't no money with no degree. Keep pluggin on everyone in school! Don't be a looser like me.

its okay...im on the 15 year program too.

was making good progress until I outgrew junior C.

University tuition is a problem at 4X as much.

mailboxkillR said:
Got a masters in BS at FwithU college. Truthfully couldn't make more than 6 months in college couldn't sit still long enough.

Hey i got that degree to ;) I hateted school to....

Back