Is ANYONE ON HERE able to edit a video?

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I posted the vid of my buddies fight, but it's the whole 2.5 hour card so...

I know there are a lot of guys on computers that know a lot here so I have a question
CAN ANYBODY HERE
Record that last Match and post just that on youtube? I didn't upload it, so is it possible??
Thanks In advance if anyone can help

yeah its possible, but i don't know how to do it brutha, sorry.

Hey Metal, if you have a Dropbox account and can upload it to a public folder there for me to access, I can edit it and then repost it back for you to upload to your YouTube account.
Someone may have an easier method for you, but if not I can do it this way.

tap'n on my S5

Hey Metal, if you have a Dropbox account and can upload it to a public folder there for me to access, I can edit it and then repost it back for you to upload to your YouTube account.
Someone may have an easier method for you, but if not I can do it this way.

tap'n on my S5

I don't have a dropbox, and I wasn't the uploader so I don't have the file, it's on youtube though on my thread
http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/sports-forum-new-/73178-my-boys-mma-match-video.html

Thanks Bro, CR6 said he would look into it this weekend, so fingers crossed!

Hey Metal.... It's been a busy week so I'm getting a late start on it, but I just wanted to pop on and let you know I'm working on it. I'll shoot you a pm when I'm done. (probably won't be until later this evening, tomorrow at the very latest but I got you covered) :thumbsup:

Hey Metal.... It's been a busy week so I'm getting a late start on it, but I just wanted to pop on and let you know I'm working on it. I'll shoot you a pm when I'm done. (probably won't be until later this evening, tomorrow at the very latest but I got you covered) :thumbsup:

You're great, thanks man!

Back