Is this ok for me to do?

I am going to do the hydroxycut, any suggestions on how many I should take in a day? The bottle says to start out one in the morning and one in the afternoon for the firts week and then week 2 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the afternoon....

Check out the link i think youll find a better product/price!

Tessigrl said:
I am going to do the hydroxycut, any suggestions on how many I should take in a day? The bottle says to start out one in the morning and one in the afternoon for the firts week and then week 2 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the afternoon....

I would start off with the recommended dosage. Then work your way up. I believe I got up to six a day, 3 in the morning and then 3 again before my workout. Hydroxycut worked really good for me. But ECA kicks ass!! --IMO, it works better.

what does your diet look like? nothing will work (not even ECA, NYC or Clen) unless you get your diet and training in order first. The food you put into your body ha more impact on how you look than anything.

As a side note, I like Stacker 2 and 3 the best for an ECA stack, but it's still a lot cheaper just to go to your local truck stop and buy ephedra tabs (minithins) and take them with caffiene (coffee) and aspirin.

I have a pretty good diet, I try to eat lots of salads and protein, hardly any carbs and drink lots of water, I try to get my fruits and veggies in every day but that gets hard sometimes. I am starting to work out again every day with about 30 minutes of cardio and muscle training and then I try to do yoga in the mornings, but that is hard getting up early enough for it.

Tessigrl said:
I have a pretty good diet, I try to eat lots of salads and protein, hardly any carbs and drink lots of water, I try to get my fruits and veggies in every day but that gets hard sometimes. I am starting to work out again every day with about 30 minutes of cardio and muscle training and then I try to do yoga in the mornings, but that is hard getting up early enough for it.

I see you might be over training. I suggest you shorten your workouts to no more then four days a week of training or you can kiss your progress out the door....you must give your body time to recover so you can grow.

remember that fruits=carbs. if you're trying to cut, you want to limit simple carbs as much as possible. the veggies (fibrous) are great though.

Sorry Im late on this 1st Welcome to Mc =) Everyone here has given you sound advice, just keep us posted. I am currently using hydroxycut..Im loving it. I was out for 3 months so im feeling ya, my bf is like 18-20% right now...Good Luck:D

Enchantra,
where were you when you first started the Hydroxycut, where are you now and how long did it take you to get there? Hope I'm not being to personal and thanks to everyone for all of the advice...

Not at all. I was out of the gym for 3 months with broken wrist. I gained about 10 pounds and I was prolly about 25%bf. I just started the hydroxycut last week. Im 5'6 at 130 lbs and bf is about 18-20%.. I have been eating healthy , not drinking alchol and lifting 3xs a week with light cardio on these days and intense cardio 2 days w/out lifting. Im almost back to wear it was b4 the injury.. So I cant say how the hydroxycut is working ,for a few more weeks, but I will keep ya posted:)

Back