KELI??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand some of you guys I knew he was slow from earlier post I kept in contact with him and was happy i like 5 or 6 days !

i think bass hit it right on the nail head.. you don't know what goes on behind the scene.. it almost got the point of a everyday thing.. and it's just a headache that we don't need...

I have not had a problem with him in my five orders of baseball cards. I was very satisfied with the turnaround time and the service. If you take the time to check his list, you will see what he has in stock and what he doesn't. If you want something that he doesn't have in stock then go elsewhere or just wait until ge gets it in (usually says next to the item when it will be in). I've stopped using my other baseball card carriers and now use him primarily because of the service and turnaround satisfaction. I really don't know where the negative posts come from.

hey one thing about keli about a couple of weeks ago..after he got everything straightend out...=FAST.....I went to do some trading one day....and 2 days later I had the product....very nice...and very quick...I got ALL of my baseball cards...and plus he even threw in extra 3 or 4 as well......

Kos has it right you have to make sure he has the cards you want before you sent things off.....

we know the newbies stress and freakout and cause more stress.......

Vipper is right fast .........when he has thins stocked

The way I see it this is not K-mart or Sears here this is a black market game and we take our chances each and every one of us every day when I got into this (or started to) 2 years ago I got burnt for almost $750 by a well respected member of another board but I did not give up (for long) and now I am really happy with the way things are going and who I deal with but I also keep in the back of my mind that anything can happen and take a turn for the worse but what are you going to do it's not like you can go talk to the manager but it seems like ppl who \don't get what they want the very next day start bitching as loud as they can you know what I say to that shut up deal with it work it out with the guy if you can't go somewhere else it is very simple but some ppl think that this is Burger King and that they should get it their way bull shit lay your money down spin the wheel and wait and see what you get if you come up craps it happens deal with it this is the game we all play every day hell if it was GNC then we would all be fucking huge monsters and happy but it is not

put up ! shut up ! or go home !

I have a friend here who is over seas right now who got a reffrence to a well known source from a MOD! that I have as well I got him from the same MOD ! and my friend got scammed for $525 the source bull shitted his way throught it useing his I am not responsable for the mail bit my friend when to the MOD! got the run around from him too but that all got swept under the rug cause it was a MODs reffrence so it seams to me that only a select few get to do what they want selectively scam who they want because the there was a Mod standing behind the source this is bull shit in my book but hey I don't make the rules and guess what neither does anyone else

i take things how i see them,and this is how i see this situation.
i was told keli was slow to deliver cards,but always comes through in the long run.(is 6 wks. and counting to long)you tell me.
what about when your told the cards were sent already and you didn't recieve them????how bout not getting any answers from your e-mails.
slow.....i can deal with that.But being ignored is wrong and is bad bussiness.a little communication goes a long way.
i know we have all heard this saying before.....a happy customer will tell a few people how good the service was.....a unhappy customer will tell dozens. i want to be a happy customer.

oh yea,i don't shop at k-mart...thier selection and quality suck!!! lol

As usual, this thread is taking an unsavory course where matters should be kept more private. Maybe we should delete the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back