Ladies...What are your routines for working out?

I'm in the gym usually five days a week (if real busy though, just 4 days)
Monday: Chest/tris 30 mins cardio
Tues: shoulders 30 mins cardio
Wed: cardio
Thursday: hams, quads, calves
Friday: back/bis 30 cardio
abs everyday

I switch my routine up frequently though. I mix the body parts up.

about your workout routine

I read the routine that you posted...and I was wondering how it is working for you. I am starting back to the gym today after about a month off due to surgery. I want to lose about 5-8 lbs. Any suggestions? What kind of diet are you on?

Jerseygirl

jerseygirl,

Who's routine are you referring to? I know that mine is working well for me. Right now I'm on a low carb-high protein diet. I'm doing really good--I have a nice set of abs now and I love it--all due to diet. Personally--a clean diet is key to losing weight(well you have to train too of course)--I was training pretty hard before and my diet wasn't that good. Now that I'm really putting for an effort in eating right the results have been phenominal! Good Luck!

SF

YOUR ROUTINE/DIET

SPANISHFLY-

I WAS REFERRING TO YOUR ROUTINE. COULD YOU MAYBE SEND ME A COPY OF THE DIET THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE TO GET BACK INTO A ROUTINE OF WORKING OUT 4-5 DAYS A WEEK AND HITTING UP A GOOD DIET.

THANK YOU
JERSEYGIRL

babysiren said:
I was wondering what the other female members do for a normal routine at the gym...with cardio (how many days/week, how much cardio?) and also lifting routines...what you use, and what you do? Let us know...:)

I usually work out at the gym twice a week doing strength training.
You won't find me in a gym doing my cardio, unless it's freezing outside ;)

Day 1

Leg press
Squats
Straight leg dead lift
Calf raise
Hip flexers {in & out}
Abs ~ weighted crunches

Day 2

Pull down
Tricep extensions
Bicep curl
Row
Chin ups
Shoulders
Lateral raise {sometimes}
Abs ~ weighted crunches

I enjoy running as my favorite cardio work out.. especially early morings along the beach@the shore.
Also bike riding, rollerblading, horsebackriding {fast paced} and aerobics tapes with my room mates.. if it's raining outside.
ZUMBA baby! *lol*
Hiking too.. the appalachian trail going north from the DWG bridge, will give you the hiking cardio workout of your life.

In between gym visits, I do pushups & crunches.

Back