Lets talk about my ass

Silk was pretty happy with the results after the first admin for those of you interested. She got a great pump and had an obvious renewed vigor. She gets some application "complications" from other areas, but she was very happy with this site this far. We are both talking to the Goose at the moment so we'll see what I can work out 

Lol I guess the goose didn't talk you guys into pictures lol

Hahahaha funny thread...

Reminded me of a pickup line I used at the bar this weekend. A girl I was talking to turned around and showed me her ass in nice tight jeans and said, "do you think I have a nice ass"..So I said.."I can't tell because I haven't seen you naked yet"...So she laughs with mouth open and says "yet?"..I shook my head yes and said, "yes yet"

So later on when I did, it was only ok. Maybe I can recommend MC IGF to her? ;)

Lol! Yeah we got all philosophical and pretty much ended up all over the place. Next time I'll make a list to keep us on track

Sorry but I don't see you , her and the goose getting philosophical lol Philthy maybe! Lol

Lil Lifter is looking for some new spots to hit so this will be a good option for her. Are you hitting the typical spot for pinning glutes or are moving around to different spots. Oh and Lil Lifter wants pics too so breakout the Goose!!! :satan: :D :moon:

The Goose and I aren't friends today. He was quick to remind me I'm not 21 anymore, lol

And exbeanpole, I'll be moving it around. Tell Lil Lifter she's more than welcome to post up some pics too :)

The Goose and I aren't friends today. He was quick to remind me I'm not 21 anymore, lol

And exbeanpole, I'll be moving it around. Tell Lil Lifter she's more than welcome to post up some pics too :)

Thats explains the lack of pictures!! lmao.......I crack myself up!

lol this shit is funny

- - - Updated - - -

the goose is supposed to get you loose, especially in the south, they aren't representing goose very well at this juncture- get some ying yang twins and goose, and have another go at it

LOL, me too! I keep clicking on this thread hoping theirs a nice juicy ass pic just waiting for me! sigh.....lol

I'm working on it guys. Silk is backing down on the Goose recently. I'll hit her with some MT2 here and she should be feeling it more In a couple days.

Lol.....ummm, you guys do know there is a thread of ass pic on here right?!!?
im sure all the regulars of the site have checked it out but im just as sure of them wanting to see more ass

try not to be drunk while posting pics lol ive made many mistakes while drunk

I'm working on it guys. Silk is backing down on the Goose recently. I'll hit her with some MT2 here and she should be feeling it more In a couple days.
Gotta love this..openly posting it even knowing she's gonna read it hahahaha..awesome!!!

Back