log to my first show

Freak are you cutting out IGF before your show? I ran it all the way up to my show last year and applied 600 mcgs half hour before pre judging ing and it was amazing. Doing the same this year (6weeks out) it's worked great for me past two years but I know lots of guys say don't do it, but it's a must in my regime. Food for thought...not sure if the guys who say don't do it have even tried it before a show or just going off what they read or others say......bb is all trail and error as you know and what works for some doesn't for others, every body bodies are different.......

Yeah I hear you bro. But I noticed after a few days after I dropped the igf a was a little leaner in my abs and thats what I'm worried about.

i dropped it out early from shows as well, and always told myself i would see how it was running through a show like some guys do, but i never did anymore shows lol, so i guess ill never know

Well I dropped the shit loads or Sweet and low stuff and I can already tell it was the reason. Might have to rock igf threw the show!

Ok 13 days out dropped prop and tbol. Using over the counter fat burner
musclechemistry igf and anti bloat and aqua dex
EC tren
EC winnie
Super dmz 2.0
EQ

Ok 13 days out dropped prop and tbol. Using over the counter fat burner
musclechemistry igf and anti bloat and aqua dex
EC tren
EC winnie
Super dmz 2.0
EQ

this is where it gets critical brutha, but if you done everything properly up until now it should be smooth sailing! I look forward to your reviews from here on out to show as this is where it gets fun!

7 more days till I carb up. I can't wait! !! Lol

lmao, your going to fucking expand in front of your own eyes brutha! I know i always would go look in the mirror every hour after carbing up, and could see changes instantly and hourly, pretty amazing what the body can do with a little dedication to will power! Good luck bro!

I had to eat carbs yesterday besides almost passing out. My right bicep was feeling like it was going to rip off . And holyshit took my Mc igf and bam! Fucking jacked! Feeling amazing still ten days out

I had to eat carbs yesterday besides almost passing out. My right bicep was feeling like it was going to rip off . And holyshit took my Mc igf and bam! Fucking jacked! Feeling amazing still ten days out

lol, yeah passing out wouldn't be too good lol. the count down is really on now brutha!!!

Keep up the hard work freak. You're not sub q the IGF are you? You should apply it to body parts to keep full, quads, shoulders, traps tri etc......throw up a few pics if you're feeling it, if not I totally understand........what's you're current weight?

if he posts pics I'm sure they won't be until he is carbing up lol, i know i felt skinny as fuck while dieted down last week before carbs, though i took pics, i never shared them until the carbs were in me lol

Keep up the hard work freak. You're not sub q the IGF are you? You should apply it to body parts to keep full, quads, shoulders, traps tri etc......throw up a few pics if you're feeling it, if not I totally understand........what's you're current weight?

Yup I'm at 100mcgs split into 2 times and each day different muscle

- - - Updated - - -

if he posts pics I'm sure they won't be until he is carbing up lol, i know i felt skinny as fuck while dieted down last week before carbs, though i took pics, i never shared them until the carbs were in me lol

Yeah I do! And super weak... 212lbs today and feeling like death . Just a couple more hours

Well after eating 4th carbed up meal, i had do something in the fucking hot ass sun for about 1hr and half sweating my ass off not kool at all actually lost 2 lbs but what ever.

Looking good brutha !!!! More carbs and a good back stage pump up and your skin will be tight as fuck! Great job bro ! All new ball game doing this shit right lol

Back