log to my first show

Ok so the plan so far is
Last 3days 250mcgs split 50mcgs with each meal different muscles
75mgs tren every day
200mgs eq every day
70mgs winnie every day
1mgs Aqua-Dex twice a day
40mgs nova bloat every day

Looking good brutha, looks like you kept to your game plan and have done all the right things needed to be in that shape. Good luck to you this Saturday, congrats already go out to you for your hard work, determination, disapline and for all the sacrifices you've made to make this a reality. If it was an easy journey then everyone would compete or walk around swole and shredded......truth is as Rich Piana says you're the 5% population that actually has the inner drive to see this through from begging to end.........enjoy all your hard work this Saturday, make the most of it, take a shit load of pictures for yourself and most of all have fun.....day / night show goes by in a blur.....

Ok went from 208lbs to 215lb? ! Just today

lmao, thats pretty awesome brutha! and no spill over at all I'm assuming and hope right? Here is what i was told the first time i competed, and it took me forever to understand, "Its all Relative" so just worry about yourself!

I would like to thank musclechemistry ... Presser for the help and his input and every one here and muscle depot with EC gear is amazing stuff .gtg guys!

Nice work, throw a few pics up when you can.....congrats on all your hard work and dedication........

nice job bro! filled out really well! started pecs and all! looking good!!

Congrats man thats what its all about ur hard work paying off. Making me look forward to gym today even more

Hey freak is that your photo on your new avatar ? If so ....damn nice job

Back