Lone Survivor

CH3NO2

Just saw it tonight. This is without a doubt one of the most powerful movie's I have ever seen. It's better than Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down. You will not leave with dry eyes. I was speechless. The entire theatre applauded.

Please go see it, especially if you do not know the story of Operation Redwings and what these guys went through. Lt Michael Murphy was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions.

gotta love this site, better then siskel and egbert. lol Good, the previews looked good. Going to check it out.
Thanks for review.

damn i got chills watching that preview! Looks really good, and I did see the Preview on tv here, but the preview i seen on tv sucked and made the moview look stupid, but this preview you posted changed my mind!

I wish I could go tonight! You think anyone would be upset if my wife and I brought our 8 month old twins into the theater with us to watch them movie,lol, they only cry every 5 fucking minutes lmao!

damn i got chills watching that preview! Looks really good, and I did see the Preview on tv here, but the preview i seen on tv sucked and made the moview look stupid, but this preview you posted changed my mind!

The movie is far from stupid. Its very realistic. Gut wrenching, somber, sad, tribute...these are the words that came to mind. Please go see it. Tell your friends to go see it. It will not disappoint.

Guys I went to the movies last night and saw this movie. It was the most awsome movie. It's action packed, and so real. It's an emotional movie. I cried at the end I think at least half the poeple were also. It was a sold out show.

The sacrifice our soldiers make for us is unreal. Shame on any one who takes this country for granite.

Any way guys go see it. It's a must. Like I said action packed, has humor, and touches all the different emotions in you. One moment you'll be at the edge of your seat the next your pissed off ready to jump in the war that second the next moment your ready to cry. Fucking awsome movie

When and seen it was one of the best movies that I have ever seen. I could watch it more than once. The only that sacked about it that it had to end. I would give it a 9.999998 out of 10. It was that good.

Back