looking hard at LGD4033

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

pressroute

New member
22 years old, 5 ft 6 in, and 138 lbs. I'm definitely a hard gainer but I do have a good physique. I look very lean and I look very vascular. I'd like to put on some more size and strength. Do you think LGD for 16 weeks at 20 to 30 mg a day would work for me? How should I use it for best results?
 
Make sure you go with LGD for 12 weeks. It's not going to do much for you if you do 4 or 6 weeks so make sure you push it a little bit.
 
Bros, LGD is good. Stack it with some ostarine and stack it with some slu and you'll be cooking. Make sure you go 12 weeks minimum.
 
22 years old, 5 ft 6 in, and 138 lbs. I'm definitely a hard gainer but I do have a good physique. I look very lean and I look very vascular. I'd like to put on some more size and strength. Do you think LGD for 16 weeks at 20 to 30 mg a day would work for me? How should I use it for best results?


You can stack Ostarine and LGD for lean muscle mass, recovery and strength gains.

Personally, I'd go with this cycle:

Wk 1-12: LGD-4033: 10 mg/day (1x/day - AM)
Wk 1-2: MK2866: 25 mg/day
Wk 3-12: MK2866: 50 mg/day (1x/day - AM)

For your PCT protocol I'll run from Wk 13-16 as follows:
Wk 13: Clomid: 50 mg/day
Wk 14-16: Clomid: 25 mg/day

OR

Wk 13: Nolvadex: 40 mg/day
Wk 14-16: Nolvadex: 20 mg/day

Do you have a source for your gear? I'd recommend UPsteroid and there's a discount on all orders when you use the coupon code UP2026.
 
Back
Top