Making my first purchase..EVER of Testosterone Enanthate & Clomid for ten week cycle

If I could redo my first cycle 250 test a week 10'weeks even though I made great gains I would have done 500 for 14 weeks myself but I respond to higher doses that's just me

I think I did okay on my first cycle of test c @200 mg/wk x10 wks., gaining about 12 lbs. Nothing earth shaking, but I was able to hang onto my gains until recently, when I traveled out of the country and wasn't able to train or really eat for 3 weeks. I've only been back for two weeks and my strength is still way down, but I'm hoping muscle memory (combined with a solid diet) will do it's thing over the next several weeks. But if I had to do things over again, I think I would have run a little longer than 10 weeks, as I didn't really start seeing much happen until about week 7 or 8, so my advise would be to consider running a longer cycle.

Only thing I would add is that I would front load this wth at least 500mg or more the first week. I am a big fan of front loading.

I like the starting small on your first cycle, you can always go up on your second and third.

From one nOOb gear user to another and now cruising on Test since August everyone is different and the available BroScience is a good starting point of a baseline. The 250mg EW by week 6 will having you want 500mg EW. It is an attitude change in a vial and greatly improves your quality if life... Good luck Bro. BTW at 5'9 you would be a tank at 185lbs!

I want you to send me a dollar everytime you use the word ""broscience"" ! lol

Back