mass builder pharma

I have only used small amounts of tren because of the sides. I getting heart burn real bad, sweats, aggressiveness, lethargic and loose motivation.

I have only used small amounts of tren because of the sides. I getting heart burn real bad, sweats, aggressiveness, lethargic and loose motivation.

I just placed a order with mb and I am wondering how it comes to the house, am I going to have to sign for it,or is it just delivered? Any info on this would be great thanks.

I just placed a order with mb and I am wondering how it comes to the house, am I going to have to sign for it,or is it just delivered? Any info on this would be great thanks.

That's a question not to be asked out in the open forum. I'd suggest that you e-mail MB directly about that.

I will say that when it comes you will be happy. Trust me on that.

I'm glad I saw this thread, a guy told me about Mass Builder so I ordered- or thought I did.. Good chance I'll run out before I get an order squared away now. So these guys ARE legit right? My only experience so far is irriatation.

They did get back to me and it was my misunderstanding of their ordering process. They tried to hook me up but I didn't see the email til after I sent the money. Seems like they take care of their customers.

I am scared that they might have got pinched in the last big sting...................but I have heard from a couple of people all is well.

For me it takes 7-9 weeks for eq to kick in when it does u will know it the veins will poop and the hunger will kick ur ass

Just placed another order. Ive bought several times and always had great experiences. Once they know you and trust you, they seem to hook you up. Plus customer service is top notch. I always get replies back within hours - usually within THE hour. I just emailed about an order and was replied to in under ten minutes.

I just ordered on Friday communications one day ...tomorrow will be one week since ordered

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just ordered on Friday communications one day ...tomorrow will be one week since ordered

I got my last order about 4 days after sending payment. I have waited as long as ten days though, so I think it depends on how quickly they retrieve/verify funds. If you email, they'll update you on progress. Customer service is aweome

I got my last order about 4 days after sending payment. I have waited as long as ten days though, so I think it depends on how quickly they retrieve/verify funds. If you email, they'll update you on progress. Customer service is aweome
funds were retrieved same day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Getting ready to place an order with these guys.

Are they still good to go? Anyone ordered lately?

Touchdown was succedsful! right around 5 days from payment. Very happy with the service. I will report back on quality. Seems good so far.

Almost two weeks on test e now, starting to get increased libido! No pip at all. I kicked it off with superdrol, have been getting crazy gains off of it. So I cant say how much the test is doing yet. Besides it is still way early, but I feel like it's gonna be good

Back