mass builder pharma

Bp is 130/80 a little high. I had to stop the SD at three weeks in. The lethargy was killing me. The test is continuing to kick in. I am happy so far.

I initially I put on around 12 lbs with the SD, after being off of it for 4 days I have dropped 2-3 lbs. Strength is still way up.

At 500mg/wk test e, seems like the gains arent coming as quick as I would like, I may bump the dose up

At 500mg/wk test e, seems like the gains arent coming as quick as I would like, I may bump the dose up

so its been about 4 weeks on the testosterone enanthate now right? at 500mg per week. You realy should be feeling that dosage by now, unless i have my match wrong about how long ago you began this cycle.

i am interested in knowing when you start feeling the testosterone e

I am feeling it. My libido is up as well as I have kept my strength gains that I got with the SD at the beginning and strength is still climbing.
I think the reason it seems weak to me is this is my first time using ethanate, I have only ever used prop.

I probably need to eat more also, which I have started to do

I can only vouch for their Test E. Ran a low dose for a long time and felt great. I also ordered some Var from them a while ago. I kept raising the dose with no noticeable result.

They said they shipped today lets see how long it takes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only vouch for their Test E. Ran a low dose for a long time and felt great. I also ordered some Var from them a while ago. I kept raising the dose with no noticeable result.

have you responded well to anavar in the past with other brands?it could be you just do not respond well.im no mass builder rep or anything.maybe the var was shit.im just asking if you have used it before and know if you respond good to it.can u tell us what dosage you went up to with the anavar and what else u was on

Td so excited to try it out the oils look nice and clear

So im not here to bash but but as a Vet I see this.
One guy says hes got his pack on 3/28 and then says on 4/6 hes on test e for two weeks but also taking superdrol...well it takes about two weeks to see/feel anything on Test e. Bloat and acme would be the first thing and increased libido.

Another says hes on 500mg of test with no noticeable results

all are noobs and no vets..Just pointing out the obvious here and they are not a sponsor anymore Now if im stepping on toes here let me know but im just saying, there hasn't been a decent review yet from a person I would say is experienced.
Ive used EC. Axiom, Pharmacon, and all the lab brands but still would like to see soke good reviews on labs and products and let it be honest...

anyone else? maybe start a thread on lab reviews and products...its good to see this stuff though because if I was new and wanted to order, in my opinion..I wouldnt

I'm not a noob and I can honestly say there prop is worth it

Not to leave neg first comment but 18 days after my order i recieved 3 enth 250 one of which is half full the other not quite 3/4 full and one full..my eq is even shadier i dont evenknow if i should pin this garbage ..just keeping it 100% its still in sealed plastic if anyone wants pic

Like i said my bottles of 250 enth are half full ..3/4 full and one full..my 3 eq are the same..took 18 days and me bi@@@@ for me to get it sent it smells like a fart it is a fart

Back