Masteron vs. Primobolan

That being said, I think I'm going to give it a shot in the next few weeks. I'll see what comes from 8 weeks at 400mg/wk.
IMO you will seea really big difference when doseages are the 600-800 range. It depends on what you weigh, what you pay & what can you afford. I see guys firsthand that did the 400mg /wk route and they were disappointed somewhat, Their labmax was good so. I think anyone doing Primo should get this b/c Primo is almost 3x what var is (material cost) and var is often winny or a combo of winny & var.

You really need about 600mg for at least 12 weeks I would try for 15-20. I have a friend who just started he paid less than $600 for entire 15 week cycle

Well the idea is to run it along some test/tren in an effort to draw upon the synergistic effects of everything combined. At least theoretically, that should enable me to run it a little lower.

My first cycle with primo I got results but the primo took way too long to notice gains at all. Strength went through the roof but noticeable gains were not realized until around 8 weeks. Had a nice effect but nothing dramatic.
After that cycle primo has done practically nothing for me except strength and some minor anti-estro hardening.
Not worth the cost, mg, and pip...
go with masteron

Back