MC guys are a rare breed

I usually keep pretty covered up, but enough to tell something is under there. I always get women trying to feel and touch.
I put on some weight and look bigger. I want to lean out a little to see my abbs again. lol I have a woman friend who tells me not
to, she likes bigger. So do I but I feel better when my waist is smaller. Mabey it is cus I am older and most guys my age are fat pigs.
(no offense to any fat pigs out there. lol) I agree with the Metrosexual guys out there. Dont understand it. And there arnt many of
"US" because it IS hard Fu#$@ng work. lol

Just heard some women talking and saying they wont go to gyms because they dont want to look all muscular. lol
I remember all the guys joining the gym saying they dont want to get TOO BIG!! They quit shortly because they ARE NOT
getting muscular. People dont have a clue how hard it is to put on muscle.

I know. The girls at work ask me for my help all the time. They also have to throw in how they don't want to look like me as if I'm a side show freak, lol. I promise them they won't. I wish gaining muscle was as easy as I apparently make it look...ha ha :)

I work with elementary kids and high school kids and the mentality of the boys these days pisses me off! I blame the Twilight movies and Justin Bieber...I fucking hate Justin Bieber! I run the strength program for the high school and I have listed as a rule, no Justin Bieber music! Haha

Here is a great article on taking back the manliness of being big and showing it off!
The Revolutionary Guide to Manly Short Shorts | 70's Big

You hit the nail on the head! All the "so called" male role models these days look like flat chested girls and sound like them too.

I work with elementary kids and high school kids and the mentality of the boys these days pisses me off! I blame the Twilight movies and Justin Bieber...I fucking hate Justin Bieber! I run the strength program for the high school and I have listed as a rule, no Justin Bieber music! Haha

Here is a great article on taking back the manliness of being big and showing it off!
The Revolutionary Guide to Manly Short Shorts | 70's Big

Yep we have turned into a Soft Society! It angers me to no end!

The problem is men aren't men any more Silk. It's sad to see, but this younger generation is trying to be prettier and thinner than women. They wouldn't dare do anything that would make then look masculine. Go to any club and all you see is a bunch sissy pretty boys. Makes me and Lil Lifter want to puke.
I know this is old but I certainly agree with you. I'm so tired of seeing the feminization of men.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Agreed with Irish 100%

I had a beautiful Polish gf for quite some time, and this girl was seriously drop dead gorgeous....

She always wanted me to lose weight (Im not a gigantic guy to begin with anyways) but she finally broke down and admitted one night that dating me was hard, bc I was at the gym 5 days per week, and she felt the need workout constantly even though she didn't want to. I made it clear to her, I didn't want a fitness model (really don't) and I was actually very very happy with her and her body was a 10 already, which it was...She couldn't believe it. Funny the hottest ones have the lowest self esteem.

On a good note, I'm glad muscle can pull some women, because I will tell you what, once I lost my hair, and literally stopped putting any effort into pulling women because I simply don't care anymore, hitting the gym all these years has been my saving Grace, so I can still pull them no problem, not ones you would bring home to mom though :)
My wife is the same way really. She always says she doesnt want me getting bigger but I continue too. I keep telling her that ill cut down and she will thank me but when I bulk she hates it. To please her I find myself trying to stay leaner more. Prob not a bad thing but hell I just want to get big as fuck lol. Prob the same thing though. She is a hard working mom and nurse but feels like she doesnt get enough gym time. And always feels like she is fat when she isnt. Prob due to me always wanting to get bigger.

My wife is the same way really. She always says she doesnt want me getting bigger but I continue too. I keep telling her that ill cut down and she will thank me but when I bulk she hates it. To please her I find myself trying to stay leaner more. Prob not a bad thing but hell I just want to get big as fuck lol. Prob the same thing though. She is a hard working mom and nurse but feels like she doesnt get enough gym time. And always feels like she is fat when she isnt. Prob due to me always wanting to get bigger.
At least you are married and it's a blessing, it's how I see it. I'm still single at 40 and considered huge and intimidating because of the way I look. I'm bald too. Add it all up and most women don't approach me. When I do though it's a different story. Then again women are a rarity these days. Too many girls all in it for material gains, I am NOT settling for that.

Yeah thats true, I am blessed with a wife. A good one is hard to come by these days as you said. 40 is not old though. One will show up eventually. In the meantime the gym is your wife. Hit it hard. Lol

:):):)
Yeah thats true, I am blessed with a wife. A good one is hard to come by these days as you said. 40 is not old though. One will show up eventually. In the meantime the gym is your wife. Hit it hard. Lol
LOL!! The gym IS my wife at this point in my life!

At least you are married and it's a blessing, it's how I see it. I'm still single at 40 and considered huge and intimidating because of the way I look. I'm bald too. Add it all up and most women don't approach me. When I do though it's a different story. Then again women are a rarity these days. Too many girls all in it for material gains, I am NOT settling for that.

well bro, hate to tell ya but by the time women reach 30 they want a man who can provide them material things, homes, cars, good credit history ect… so unless you plan on dating a 20 something then i would have to say get use to it! lol

And I don't see anything wrong with women thinking that way, I'm not talking Guccie pursue and shit, but at our age its time to get use to women wanting more! lol

Thankfully i found my wife in our mid 20's when being sexy and good fucking is all that mattered lol, and we grew together into the material things we wanted over time, but single at 40 like you are, i would say get use to it brutha! lol,

well bro, hate to tell ya but by the time women reach 30 they want a man who can provide them material things, homes, cars, good credit history ect… so unless you plan on dating a 20 something then i would have to say get use to it! lol

And I don't see anything wrong with women thinking that way, I'm not talking Guccie pursue and shit, but at our age its time to get use to women wanting more! lol

Thankfully i found my wife in our mid 20's when being sexy and good fucking is all that mattered lol, and we grew together into the material things we wanted over time, but single at 40 like you are, i would say get use to it brutha! lol,

Being sexy and good fucking is all that mattered - Class Bro!! LMAO!!
That's what I am seeking, someone I could grow together with into what WE want. As for women wanting more, no problem, I am all for that! BUT, she must do her end as well. It CAN'T be one-sided. I truly enjoy the fact when both a man and woman work together to achieve all that they want. Besides I don't mind spoiling the one I Love without her asking, but not when I have to fuel everything she asks for, its just not possible.

Well there u have it. Get u a money clip walk around with a wad of money flashing and score. Lol. Cant afford to be cheap.

Back