MC igf/ cardio

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Well it has been almost 2 months of applying MC igf to abdomen and doing cardio on treadmill (usually around 3.5 mph, with incline at 15 during the middle) and I am def seeing good fat loss. due to my injury last year I wasnt able to lift any decent weight until a few months ago and 3 months ago I noticed all of a sudden my stomach had wayyyy to much fat on it for my liking.

About 2 weeks ago I considered myself on the zero line back to a good place, and only room to go forward, today when I woke up I can see a big difference from last month fat wise.

I need to work on the love handles a little bit and I should be good.

I put some up yesterday under the thread 'Metal' 1stpic was just to show whoever said I had Gyno that I didnt, 2nd flexing

I will go look for them now as I guess I missed them when u posted them yesterday, and who said you had gyno,lol

I will go look for them now as I guess I missed them when u posted them yesterday, and who said you had gyno,lol

I forget who said it but I guess the way I flexed traps in another pic it appeared that way to him lol making me all self conscious

Back