MC Immense Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1 Lr3) review.

"Some even say that IGF is not worth the money"- for that id have to say they had to have gotten shit quality or VERY degraded IGF, alot of this when it became more popular there seemed to be ALOT of crappy stuff out there.
but id have to say its MORE worthwhile to use then HGH in my OP.
deff if its from MC.

"What makes people here crazy over MC's IGF?"- simple , it good quality and its really all it takes.
on top of the gret pricing you cant beat it! :)

good post bro and thanks for the KUDOS!

Awesome reading through this, Really cant wait for mine to be delivered, Thinking of using 100mcgs per day? Ive not used for a long time and have cut down to around 160lbs, Any objections to using 100mcgs per day im looking to maintain and maybe a bit strength while loosing fat with heavy weigths and low bpm cardio?

Awesome reading through this, Really cant wait for mine to be delivered, Thinking of using 100mcgs per day? Ive not used for a long time and have cut down to around 160lbs, Any objections to using 100mcgs per day im looking to maintain and maybe a bit strength while loosing fat with heavy weigths and low bpm cardio?

No objections here brutha, and alot of guys use that much and say they love it at that dose as opposed to lower doses they have tryed previously.

I would however highly suggest that you break that 100mcgs up into atleast 2 seperate doses throughout the day if not maybe 3 seperate doses. I personaly would break it into 2 seprate doses rather then 3 but alot of guys use it multiple times throughout the day with great success

Hey presser I sent you a pm. If you have a sec can you look at it.

Yeah bro I read through it and your best bet is to post your questions in a new thread in this forum so you get all the answers your looking for brutha. As you will get alot more info and many different ways to do things rather then just my way. This way you can incorporate what best fits you from the various answers you will be provided with.

I'm amazed to say the very least, been feeling like crap all day and really wasn't considering the gym (flu like symptoms) I got my igf from the postman and thought right, Asprin + Paracetamol + gym to train chest, So I had some oatcakes and peanut butter then 30 mins later 50mcgs in each pec, then another 30 mins later I went to the gym and dont think i have ever felt so strong, blasted through PB's and left the gym feeling better than I can ever remember feeling. Really do love this stuff!!!

I'm sold. I'm going to try this! Like I said in another thread, I know what I'm getting for Xmas! The GF's giving me some cash and GUESS WHERE IT'S GOING?!! Next summer STARTS NOW...

I'm sold. I'm going to try this! Like I said in another thread, I know what I'm getting for Xmas! The GF's giving me some cash and GUESS WHERE IT'S GOING?!! Next summer STARTS NOW...

Now you just need to enter the bench press contest, so you can get it at a discount. :pleased:

The MC IGF for spot applications is like none other, I have added an inch to my arms in just a few weeks...and the vascularity is sickening that you can attain....

If you haven't tried this stuff, you are missing out.

wanted to bump this up since i was having a talk with one of my buddies about his post cycle

mc's IGF really helped me during my postcycle for keeping strength and size, so i told him to give it a go.

The MC IGF for spot applications is like none other, I have added an inch to my arms in just a few weeks...and the vascularity is sickening that you can attain....

If you haven't tried this stuff, you are missing out.

Alot of guys are applying it to their biceps and loving it. I havent tryed this yet myself. I just apply to my abs and still love it this way.

Alot of guys are applying it to their biceps and loving it. I havent tryed this yet myself. I just apply to my abs and still love it this way.

My biceps are literally hurting when I leave the gym when I apply it there pre-workout. It burns a little bit there, but it's well worth it for the results you get

My biceps are literally hurting when I leave the gym when I apply it there pre-workout. It burns a little bit there, but it's well worth it for the results you get

funny you should say that my buddy just said the same exact thing last night

Can anyone tell me if this is IGF? I am new here...a buddy of mine metal85 told me about this forum and have never heard of this product.

Last edited:
Back