MC's IGF - a girls pov/log

bump it up! great read for Females on the fence about using IGF-1 lr3 from www.musclechemistry.com

VERY GOOD READ FOR FEMALES, FROM A FEMALE PERSPECTIVE ON IGF-1 LR3 USE

female IGF-1 cycle information from a women's review of our IGF with dosages, cycle length / duration and more!

Great review

bumping female reviews and result logs with igf-1 lr3 from MC for the females askings about it right now!​

Awww... this was right before my accident and a few other things that forced me to put training on the back burner. I was in such good shape. Reading this just makes me that much more motivated to not only get back to where I was, but better!! Thanks for bumping this Presser. And you better believe I'll be getting more IGF!! Lol :)

Female IGF-1 Lr3 review log with photo results!! Women benefit just as much as their male counterparts when using IGF-1 lr3 alone as well as when adding it to their cycle regimen regardless of what other hormones might be used.​

Yes... what he said. And almost 2 years later (from the start of this thread) I still love it! Definitely one of my go-to's for the gym.

Raking in the Bacon, while The Dude looks the books!

Very good log on women using igf-1 lr3

Great review for ladies wanting to know what igf-1 lr3 can do for them

Back