• For it

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Against it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B4GUkzTnFG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Metal, when I have a cause im fighting for bro I want you on my side..lol
Im not for or against MJ-to each his own. I did vote yes and I do see it everywhere, it doesn't bother me at all.

My community profits from it and I personally do not use it but you really dig for facts and press the issue to back up your opinions and show good cause.
I just wanted to say good job and if I have a cause im recruiting you to help me lol

Metal, when I have a cause im fighting for bro I want you on my side..lol
Im not for or against MJ-to each his own. I did vote yes and I do see it everywhere, it doesn't bother me at all.

My community profits from it and I personally do not use it but you really dig for facts and press the issue to back up your opinions and show good cause.
I just wanted to say good job and if I have a cause im recruiting you to help me lol

Haha thanks bro. The funny thing is I was around it my entire life, and really honestly never did more than 1 hit on 3 different occasions, and the last time that happened was at least 12 years ago. When I hear Sanjay Gupta talk on it, it really shows me how much bs and fear mongering went into demonizing it. Now that I am the age I am I see everything more clearly, and wish it was an option for me instead of my current pain management that I go through as a direct result of a dozen years doing patient care for my community.

Relocate to a state where its legal. I have a neighbor girl who takes it and she is 8, she has seizures and she hasn't had one since she has been on it. its not the THC its cabinol oil that prevents the seizures. Crazy huh?

I have no issues with it and might throw some in my garden this springs and trade it like a commodity lol
I don't use it myself but its legal why not trade it for stuff I can.

Back