• For it

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Against it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao, its called Science bro! Let me weigh this,….. your dad can answer jeopardy questions high versus Scientific Brain Scans Showing Weed kills part of the brain.

I think I will go with the science, lol, no offense to rain man over there lol,

I'm stating it can be a scare tactic, but I know that's ridiculous bc no one has ever used scare tactics for profits before....... Especially in America... Well except for things such as the electric current you are using every single day, lamp oil, coal, global warming etc. I did not take into account everyone's ability to look at MRI's and read them from the 'scientific data' presented though, so that's my bad. lol.

I'm stating it can be a scare tactic, but I know that's ridiculous bc no one has ever used scare tactics for profits before....... Especially in America... Well except for things such as the electric current you are using every single day, lamp oil, coal, global warming etc. I did not take into account everyone's ability to look at MRI's and read them from the 'scientific data' presented though, so that's my bad. lol.

for someone i consider a friend , you and I sure do have some very different views of many things, lol, which i like actually! You keep me on my toes , plus i like getting your panties in a bunch and telling you just how wrong you always are lmao :)

for someone i consider a friend , you and I sure do have some very different views of many things, lol, which i like actually! You keep me on my toes , plus i like getting your panties in a bunch and telling you just how wrong you always are lmao :)

haha I was just thinking the same thing lol We are always on the opposite side lol We are def never going out to eat, or sharing a TV remote! lol

haha I was just thinking the same thing lol We are always on the opposite side lol We are def never going out to eat, or sharing a TV remote! lol

lmao, thats funny! I think we could get through dinner, but sharing the remote is where i draw the line! lol

Do I want to be driving down the highway going 65 next to stoned driver? Hell no, actually no to a lot of situations involving weed....but if someone wants to sit in their basement at the end of the day and get high w/o worrying about being arrested, why not? They will be sober when they start work the next day

Do I want to be driving down the highway going 65 next to stoned driver? Hell no, actually no to a lot of situations involving weed....but if someone wants to sit in their basement at the end of the day and get high w/o worrying about being arrested, why not? They will be sober when they start work the next day

You know what is way more scary to me is when I would work 11a-1130p in the ER and I'd have to take the highway back and forth there. The amount of people on the highway driving with illuminated faces from being on their phones. That was some scary shit.

I don't know how much credibility that has. My Dad has Smoked weed for over 40 years and still answers 98.9% of Jeopardy questions correctly before the question is done being read, on every episode I have ever seen him watch. As well as many other very intelligent traits that he has, so IDK about that.

Metal, my friend!

No offense to your father but intelligence is relative. We don't know what he'd be like if he hadn't smoked.

Now that you are a good bodybuilder yourself I am assuming you believe in experimenting for yourself like I do to base personal opinion.

So here is a fun experiment for ya, do an independent and adaptive (meaning it throws different sets of questions every time you take it based on your skills) IQ test. Or even a quantitative test of your field of study. Ideally one which shows more than final score, things like time taken on each question, level of difficulty attempted etc.

First do this when you haven't had a date with Mary Jane for at least a week or so.
The do it immediately after, then again the next day, and the next day. Chart your results. And what you see, is what my point is.

It reduces the response time, ability to process complex thoughts, theories and numbers. Accuracy and speed both are compromised.
Welp, that's my analysis and personal experience anyways. Unless it effects different brains in completely opposite ways, which I highly doubt.

Apart from this, it is my "opinion" through general observation that smoking pot takes away the "motivation" from majority of users. Whether it is for studies, career or workouts.

Don't get me wrong, I would love a lil pink kush before bed every now and again but I do care more about my peak mental performance over a little recreation. Especially in these formative years of my career.

Hence, now a days I'm researching a bit into nootropics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal, my friend!

No offense to your father but intelligence is relative. We don't know what he'd be like if he hadn't smoked.

Now that you are a good bodybuilder yourself I am assuming you believe in experimenting for yourself like I do to base personal opinion.

So here is a fun experiment for ya, do an independent and adaptive (meaning it throws different sets of questions every time you take it based on your skills) IQ test. Or even a quantitative test of your field of study. Ideally one which shows more than final score, things like time taken on each question, level of difficulty attempted etc.

First do this when you haven't had a date with Mary Jane for at least a week or so.
The do it immediately after, then again the next day, and the next day. Chart your results. And what you see, is what my point is.

It reduces the response time, ability to process complex thoughts, theories and numbers. Accuracy and speed both are compromised.
Welp, that's my analysis and personal experience anyways. Unless it effects different brains in completely opposite ways, which I highly doubt.

Apart from this, it is my "opinion" through general observation that smoking pot takes away the "motivation" from majority of users. Whether it is for studies, career or workouts.

Don't get me wrong, I would love a lil pink kush before bed every now and again but I do care more about my peak mental performance over a little recreation. Especially in these formative years of my career.

Hence, now a days I'm researching a bit into nootropics :)

I can't do it unfortunately due to it being illegal and staying in your system so long, however the unmotivated part I think Joe Rogan said best- He Commentates, constantly writes, does stand up, a podcast, side shows, hunt, lifts weights 3 days a week, and jiu jitsu 5 days a week, and he smokes. He says your not lazy bc you smoke, you are a fat lazy person who happened to smoke. Makes sense especially coming from him.
If my Dad never smoked and had more knowledge due to it, it would be unreal, or not a measurable amount, one or the other.
I have been around it my whole life, seen everybody from musicians to all star athletes use it. I agree with the individual is lazy or unmotivated, not due to the drug.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Geeezuz Criminy!!! Now your quoting "Joe Fucking Rogan" lmao bro i can't stop laughing over here on my end, I'm literally laughing so hard my fucking eyes are tearing up !!! lol

People throw Science data at ya, and you quote Joe Rogan , Ya gotta love it!

Geeezuz Criminy!!! Now your quoting "Joe Fucking Rogan" lmao bro i can't stop laughing over here on my end, I'm literally laughing so hard my fucking eyes are tearing up !!! lol

People throw Science data at ya, and you quote Joe Rogan , Ya gotta love it!

Yeah bc he's an advocate and he is by no means lazy. Have you done Jiu Jitsu before, have you on a high level? Have you done it 5 days a week at a black belt level, plus workout, plus have 3 jobs? Point being not lazy. If you have never done jiu jitsu I recommend it. Makes you humble up and also appreciate MMA much more, but an amazing workout.

I can only speak to what I know. Pain pills suck. I despise them. I swore I'd never take them, but the pain was unbearable. I was basically an invalid. The biggest problem for me is that Percocet before the gym doesn't agree with me, but the pain is also damn near crippling. I can't imagine going to the gym stoned either so that doesn't help. The idea of driving stoned scares the fuck out of me since I already can't turn my head.
I believe Dr's should be determining courses of actions for their patients and Govt and the rest of society should stay the fuck out of it.
I get shit from people all the time who look at me and say I don't look as though their is anything wrong with me... until I try to move my head... I find myself having to defend a neurosurgeons medical diagnosis to a morbidly obese high school graduate... what the fuck is that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can only speak to what I know. Pain pills suck. I despise them. I swore I'd never take them, but the pain was unbearable. I was basically an invalid. The biggest problem for me is that Percocet before the gym doesn't agree with me, but the pain is also damn near crippling. I can't imagine going to the gym stoned either so that doesn't help. The idea of driving stoned scares the fuck out of me since I already can't turn my head.
I believe Dr's should be determining courses of actions for their patients and Govt and the rest of society should stay the fuck out of it.
I get shit from people all the time who look at me and say I don't look as though their is anything wrong with me... until I try to move my head... I find myself having to defend a neurosurgeons medical diagnosis to a morbidly obese high school graduate... what the fuck is that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You actually helped me form an agreeing opinion, due to your outlook on other things you have mentioned in the past that the government has to dip their hands into.
I already knew where they have their hands, but never really tied them all together at once (how you have stated multiple areas they shouldn't be involved with), and I agree with you.

Yeah bc he's an advocate and he is by no means lazy. Have you done Jiu Jitsu before, have you on a high level? Have you done it 5 days a week at a black belt level, plus workout, plus have 3 jobs? Point being not lazy. If you have never done jiu jitsu I recommend it. Makes you humble up and also appreciate MMA much more, but an amazing workout.

Buddy boy,

I'm black belt second dan in Karate and kickboxing, been training all my life.
I see people using sativa before MMA for better focus, being limber etc. I've also seen people eat pot cookies before calisthenics. Had buddies in school drink vodka the night before while studying and ace engendering exam.
Now does it work me to do any of that? NOPE!
Have I seen majority of smokers be that talented? NOPE! Are exceptions to the norm? SURE!

But what do we base the "scientific" data on, the majority of the population or outliers?
And what do we base personal opinions on?

Just adding my POV to those it may be of use.
Personally, I don't care what anyone stands for and against. I care for the logic in the thought process and they "why" of it. That's what I respect!

Ultimately, it's Everyone to their own brutha!

Buddy boy,

I'm black belt second dan in Karate and kickboxing, been training all my life.
I see people using sativa before MMA for better focus, being limber etc. I've also seen people eat pot cookies before calisthenics. Had buddies in school drink vodka the night before while studying and ace engendering exam.
Now does it work me to do any of that? NOPE!
Have I seen majority of smokers be that talented? NOPE! Are exceptions to the norm? SURE!

But what do we base the "scientific" data on, the majority of the population or outliers?
And what do we base personal opinions on?

Just adding my POV to those it may be of use.
Personally, I don't care what anyone stands for and against. I care for the logic in the thought process and they "why" of it. That's what I respect!

Ultimately, it's Everyone to their own brutha!

3 thing to that is,
*Out of every American born, most of them are lazy, so majority is kind of expected when phrasing that way, just like this --- Most pople who chew gum are lazy. Most people who eat Oatmeal are lazy. Most people who drive Nissans are lazy.
*I Trained Tae Kwon Do for years, Won 1st place at a County sparring Tourny, Won Best Technique at another, I have also done JJ and it is so much harder (Of course this always is a variable thing depending on your opponents)
*If it were legalized for medical use, you don't actually have to take it, which I think some people are overlooking.

I am in a boat like The Dude, minus hardware. Daily pain, some days are great, some I have to lay on the floor and want to jump out of my skin, and I would personally like another effective option. That is the 'why' for me.

3 thing to that is,
*Out of every American born, most of them are lazy, so majority is kind of expected when phrasing that way, just like this --- Most pople who chew gum are lazy. Most people who eat Oatmeal are lazy. Most people who drive Nissans are lazy.
*I Trained Tae Kwon Do for years, Won 1st place at a County sparring Tourny, Won Best Technique at another, I have also done JJ and it is so much harder (Of course this always is a variable thing depending on your opponents)
*If it were legalized for medical use, you don't actually have to take it, which I think some people are overlooking.

I am in a boat like The Dude, minus hardware. Daily pain, some days are great, some I have to lay on the floor and want to jump out of my skin, and I would personally like another effective option. That is the 'why' for me.

No judgement to that bro, sorry to hear you need painkillers to get by.

I'm strictly speaking towards recreational use and self medication without weighing out the alternatives.

i did not read all post and i dont really want to just wanted to say im with metal.if it can be used for any sort of relief then it should be..but cant stand stonners that dont even know where they put there phone 10secs ago...now opiates is a big NO NO in my book..nasty shit...

And that also brings up the topic of -- Why aren't cigarettes illegal. this old story..lol. to much tax bro..you know that..lol

• Acetone – found in nail polish remover
  • Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
  • Ammonia – a common household cleaner
  • Arsenic – used in rat poison
  • Benzene – found in rubber cement
  • Butane – used in lighter fluid
  • Cadmium – active component in battery acid
  • Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes
  • Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
  • Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid
  • Lead – used in batteries
  • Naphthalene – an ingredient in moth balls
  • Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel
  • Nicotine – used as insecticide
  • Tar – material for paving roads
  • Toluene - used to manufacture paint.

It would be nice if the marijuana could come in a capsule (it would be a measurable dose than too), as smoking anything is bad for you, and they outlawed Cig's.
there has been studies i think in the uk that pills have been given out..they have isolated the THC and the exact part that is used for medical use so it dont even make you high..im sure i read this some where years ago..

No judgement to that bro, sorry to hear you need painkillers to get by.

I'm strictly speaking towards recreational use and self medication without weighing out the alternatives.

Yeah, just really talking on Medical. I'm not advocating for everyone to just use it, but as an alternative for opiates really

- - - Updated - - -

there has been studies i think in the uk that pills have been given out..they have isolated the THC and the exact part that is used for medical use so it dont even make you high..im sure i read this some where years ago..

Yeah I have seen some conflicting things with that, but time will tell all I suppose

Presser what you think of decriminalizing weed? A ticket more or less. that may be some common ground solution. My argument was after a few arrests for petty amts of weed, the person cant land a job due to misdeamors, and lands of the public dole for life. Lets take the criminal element out of it

Back