Melanotan 2 Tanning injections Mt 2…

Is this something you would take for precontest tanning? I am hispanic so I have a natural tan skin already.

Yeah but you actually need to tan still. It just speeds up the tanning process. I think.

It starts your pigment change. The first time I tried it nothing happened at all until I researched it more and it said you have to actually be out in the sun or tan a few times and your good to go and you'll get darker.

You just CAN NOT be in the sun anymore when you start changing color.

Is this something you would take for precontest tanning? I am hispanic so I have a natural tan skin already.

Me to carnal lol

Im one of those whites though but I tan ok but I would do a low dose for a week, then tan once and then continue with the MT2 dose and see if your UV exposure was enough. You have to be careful or you'll be one of those indian looking hispanics haha

After that just cruise with a low dose once a week. You just have to play it safe and trial and error. Go slow because once the color starts, you can not stop it.

you don't need dark skin for that job, you just need to know how to lie through your teeth bro
ok truth be told. I'm sick of being the last one picked for basketball at the park on sunday. there I said it. Happy?!

LOL!

No one mentioned nothing about moles, so I am going to offer my experience with it. I have some moles on my body not too much, but lets say I have a few, they turned much darker when using MT2. But that is not the problem, problem was that I got quite a few new ones, only on my forehead I got 4 new moles. I immediately stopped using MT2, and fortunately they went away (only 1 remained) after 2 and half weeks. So if you have moles on your body be sure to check them when using this peptide, and beware of new ones.

MT2 would ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS give the the shits. It would litterally empty my guts with a quickness. Then it gave me raging hard ons better than Cialas ever could.

I got dark using it but it Def has its side effects.

srsly, what's a safe and reliable place to get this from? figured I'd try a low dose and see how it goes.

What about feeling sick to the stomach, if GHRP 6 raises appetite, MT2 closes it up, you can hardly eat after pinning. Maybe best to use it before bed, or in the morning if you want to skip breakfast.

What about feeling sick to the stomach, if GHRP 6 raises appetite, MT2 closes it up, you can hardly eat after pinning. Maybe best to use it before bed, or in the morning if you want to skip breakfast.

good to know. would have to do it at night then. I'm prone to some bad acid reflux so I can't really be eating late at night anyways.

And speaking about erections, MAN OH MAN! I saw the skin on my penis get so tight it almost hurt and I swear it was two inches longer. The wife noticed the change too, and she was impressed. LOL

This stuff is great! I naturally get really tan quick when I'm out in the sun, but being a girl I don't want the premature aging. All I do is the MT2 and that's it. I don't lay out anymore or do tanning beds. I could only imaging how dark I'd get on MT2 and a little sun, lol

I have used it for years. Secret is to get quality shit, low dose and take it right before bed. Once I did that, I never had any nausea again.

And speaking about erections, MAN OH MAN! I saw the skin on my penis get so tight it almost hurt and I swear it was two inches longer. The wife noticed the change too, and she was impressed. LOL

this stuff for tanning gave you wood? I wonder how. but great news for you.

two inches longer, fuck around may have to buy some ha.

Really though I wanna try this stuff but I never got around to it. Would be much better on my skin, I have a lot of freckles on my shoulders and a couple of stray moles. Kinda paranoid I'd get more

two inches longer, fuck around may have to buy some ha.

Really though I wanna try this stuff but I never got around to it. Would be much better on my skin, I have a lot of freckles on my shoulders and a couple of stray moles. Kinda paranoid I'd get more

I can't say mine grew 2 inches longer, but it was hard as fuck. Me and my lady friend used it. She kept rubbin her clit saying she felt like she had to pee and then realized she did not have to pee-she was just super sensitive and liked it. I see nothing wrong here. I ended up using PT-141 when I was off the MT-2 just to keep the amazing boners. She has yet to try it, but I am happy to experiment and report my findings. But in all seriousness, MT-2 is amazing. I wanted to provide some info for this all ya newbies to find the proper dose. Most people rush it and take larger doses. I did that in the beginning, but smartened up. As for the moles, it did darken up the ones I had..did not notice an influx of new ones, but again, I dose small and also, the shit is in your system, so when you are ready to stop..maybe stop a little earlier than planned

A standard 1cc insulin needle will be marked 0-100 with tenth marking between each number. See Figure A. above.

(fig B.)

A standard dosage will involve a 2 week loading phase and then maintenance dosing and will look like this (Refer to Figure B. above for placement on Syringe):

Day 1: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units

Day 2: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units

Day 3: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 4: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 5: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 6: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units

Day 7: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units

Days 8-14: 1 or ten units

So in conclusion a standard dose of Melanotan 2 will be equal to about 1 tenth of your Insulin syringe or ten IU’s (Units).

You will take a standard dose every few days depending on how dark you want to be.

I can't say mine grew 2 inches longer, but it was hard as fuck. Me and my lady friend used it. She kept rubbin her clit saying she felt like she had to pee and then realized she did not have to pee-she was just super sensitive and liked it. I see nothing wrong here. I ended up using PT-141 when I was off the MT-2 just to keep the amazing boners. She has yet to try it, but I am happy to experiment and report my findings. But in all seriousness, MT-2 is amazing. I wanted to provide some info for this all ya newbies to find the proper dose. Most people rush it and take larger doses. I did that in the beginning, but smartened up. As for the moles, it did darken up the ones I had..did not notice an influx of new ones, but again, I dose small and also, the shit is in your system, so when you are ready to stop..maybe stop a little earlier than planned

A standard 1cc insulin needle will be marked 0-100 with tenth marking between each number. See Figure A. above.

(fig B.)

A standard dosage will involve a 2 week loading phase and then maintenance dosing and will look like this (Refer to Figure B. above for placement on Syringe):

Day 1: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units

Day 2: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units

Day 3: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 4: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 5: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units

Day 6: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units

Day 7: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units

Days 8-14: 1 or ten units

So in conclusion a standard dose of Melanotan 2 will be equal to about 1 tenth of your Insulin syringe or ten IU’s (Units).

You will take a standard dose every few days depending on how dark you want to be.

Awesome break down bro thanks for that, yeah I just dont know I spend a lot of time outside, walking the dog etc. Will that cause my neck and arms to get way darker then my clothed parts? I know it will some obviously, but didnt wanna walk around with an extreme farmers tan either ha.

I totally agree with you on the smaller doses, I am super conservative when it comes to anything I put in my body so your method would be best for me.

Back