Melanotan 2 Tanning injections Mt 2…

Awesome break down bro thanks for that, yeah I just dont know I spend a lot of time outside, walking the dog etc. Will that cause my neck and arms to get way darker then my clothed parts? I know it will some obviously, but didnt wanna walk around with an extreme farmers tan either ha.

I totally agree with you on the smaller doses, I am super conservative when it comes to anything I put in my body so your method would be best for me.

yeah, you will be brown where your skin is exposed, but if you are finding you are too dark, you just maintain a very low dose. I don't do anything else different. I still wear sunscreen and take my shirt off when out running to get even . no one wants a farmer tan -MT2 or not.

Hypothetically, I am having issues obtaining bacteriostatic water.
Any ideas?
Thanks....

Hypothetically, I am having issues obtaining bacteriostatic water.
Any ideas?
Thanks....

Buy a gallon of distilled water from your local grocery... add .09% benzyl alcohol... I mix up my own BW

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OK- I have been using this for 2 weeks-I love this stuff !
I have gotten darker- it's noticeable and my only exposure has been the natural sun.
I am fairly medium dark complexion- so it's a nice change.
Also, the hard-ons - pretty damn raging.
Have monitored my BP as well- only had a few times where it got bad because of it, but was able to get it under control.
I will definitely be using this again- I give it an A+

Going to pin my first dose of this tonight. I think I'm going to start with 2mg and see how it goes. I've been tanning a little and I've got some good color going already. I'll be hitting the beds the next 2 days until I go to the island for vacation until Sunday. Will this be enough to see something or should I just wait until I get back and summer is in full so I can hang by the pool more?

Welp, I won't be doing this again. Started out with mild nausea and a bloat just minutes after pinning. Then I woke up several times with an unstoppable hard on. Finally when I woke up today it was sever nausea. I want to throw up so bad right now. Ugh.

Back