MELANOTAN 2 -What you didn't know!

images

First of all, that aint the same ASS! lol, but im amazed at how main stream this product is! I always thought of it as a peptide type item only bodybuilders talk about. But its more mainstream than most anything else in its usual catagory seen on internet sites and peptide or research stores.

Very good write up dean, thank you

5cbc0950ef7a5a1320c6ab13c6259aa0ae.png

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, that aint the same ASS! lol, but im amazed at how main stream this product is! I always thought of it as a peptide type item only bodybuilders talk about. But its more mainstream than most anything else in its usual catagory seen on internet sites and peptide or research stores.

Very good write up dean, thank you

No I am just posting tan asses at this point. Why? Well why not?

Sweet I think im gonna try this. I have a good color but I also try to get darker in the summer, so why not.
I wonder why the anti histamine is recommended if you're getting nausea though.

This can only happen on a bodybuilding forum :laugh:
Went from a serious discussion about MT2.... to an asspic-thread.

This is now my favorite thread!

So I def have been getting darker on this. The first time I got a super flushed feeling right as I was trying to fall asleep so that sucked, I cut the dose in half and just get a little nausea from it. No orange or yellow look, looks like my tan. Beauty marks have popped up though

So I def have been getting darker on this. The first time I got a super flushed feeling right as I was trying to fall asleep so that sucked, I cut the dose in half and just get a little nausea from it. No orange or yellow look, looks like my tan. Beauty marks have popped up though

I like how it adds the beauty marks. Some people like it, don't mind it. Few hate it. I don't think it is any issue safety wise. Glad to hear it is working well for you.

Back