!!!!Methyle-Dien BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!

i've really been getting into this hiit style routine that a trainer friend ran through with me. it includes intervals of moderate jump ropeing, high intensity balistics (jumping armpit rows, dumbell cleans etc) and moderate intensity jogging. i do this 2 times a week and for the 3rd and *sometimes 4th day, I just walk on an incline treadmill.

what kind of cardio do you do? ...and don't say the fun kind ! :coollook:

Nice write up Winnidixie, I'm in my 3rd week of the M1T and 4AD with a EAS Betagen chaser. I've had some awsome pumps and incredible strength, but I can't beat this lethargic feeling. I really have to push myself to hit the gym. I always need a friggin nap!

I thought the 4AD would help, and I guess it is to a point, but damn, and the bloating is not real fun to look at either. But I guess if you weigh the good against the bad, it's all worth it.

I've been using the Gaspari Novedex for Anti-Aromatase for my little guys, and it is working, not like the bad batch of M1T tabs I got from Gaspari.

Got a question though, I just got in the MC Methyl-D, even though I'm into my 3rd week of the M1T, can I stop the M1T and replace it with the Methyl-D? Should I take some Milk Thistle?

Thanks.

what up thump -

personally, man, I would stick with the M1T untill the end of your planned cycle, PCT, and then come off for at least a couple weeks before starting another methylated compound. and I would NEVER ever take 2 products like these simultaneously unless you were being real careful with your liver and watching the dosage. Theoretically, I don't see why you couldn't switch compounds, but I guess my question is... why would you want to, other than the lethargy? It has been proposed that Methyl-D is at least as, and possibly more toxic than the M1T (i don't know how true that is) and since it is such a new compound, and feedback is limited, I'd just ride out the M1T and keep using the 4AD. I also know of some guys using M1T for 3-4 wks at the beginning of their test cycles and the test really seems to take care of the M1T sides. I don't know what your goals are, but I hear ya about the 4AD bloat. If you are dieting, i would just stick with the M1T and suffer through the bloat to relieve the lethargy even though it may not be pretty. The water retention will dissapear with PCT. I am personally, going to wait a little longer for more info on the Methyl-D before I jump in.

Oh, and yea, I always take milk thistle when taking orals. With a short M1T cycle like 2-3 weeks, I really don't knwo how important it is, especially for a lower/medium dose of around 10-20 but anything over 4 weeks and I would definately throw some in there before bed. Maybe someone with more knowledge can help answer your questions more throughly. i hope this helps a little.

i personally can't wait to start my test bulk cycle and forget about the orals for a good few months...

Wish I had discovered this site earlier, bought Gaspari MD and it was a waste of money. Trying M1T in about 2 weeks.

Back