Mr. Olympia 2003

winnie said:

Looking at that pic shows the Ronnie's body is in a bit better shape then Jay's. Notice the definition in his arms, lats, chest, and stomach compared to Jay's. He is definitely the winner of this Comp.

I still think ole Jay's legs are a hell of alot better than ROnnie's but Ron's back holy shit that is all I have to say! Lee Priest should be ashamed of hisself competing in that condition!

While Ronnie has the quad size, Jay's look a lot better imo. But Ronnie's hammies are wild. I prefer the look of Jay, but as much as I try and see Cutler as the winner, on every side by side comparison, it's even or Coleman edges him.

Either way, both are incredible.

And let's put a stop to the flames. If you don't agree with what someone posts, respectfully disagree or ignore them.

These guys are amazing regardless of who deserves what and who doesn't. Judging is very subjective and it's very difficult to satisfy everyone. I personally applaud and respect all the guys who dedicated and trained so hard and competed at Mr. O.

Oh hell really Jay's quads look better but ronnies total back is amazing hams included....he still holds the trophy for a reason..

i agree with Wierd Al about the respect thing. to me jay didn't look as good as last year. ronnie had it dialed in and i think he could look better too. also last year jays skin looked paper thin. not enough props given to dexter IMO. forget what these guys were taking. training had a lot to do with how ronnie liiked as well as diet.

bigtdogg23 said:
If you think Gunther is more symmetrical than Ronnie you don't know shit about bodybuilding.

IMO if you are going to talk like this you should go to a different board. We show respect here and those kind of comments are not welcome.

I am a huge fan of Jay- and i wanted him to win so bad-
I do think jays quads looked better then ronnies and his side chest is better but Ronnie brought his game to that show- his back is freakin unbelievable and Jay need to take a full year and train just for the O to put little more mass on and coem in harder to beat Ronnie next year-
Dextrer Jackson was awesoem good to see a smaller guy place so high- Disapointed in Gunter thought he would be top 3 put i dont think he really improved from last year-
And lee Preist damn what happened- I like Lee but damn

body2see said:
I think that it's clearly becoming a contest of who can do the most drugs in the shortest period of time and live...

LOL, is this true or what. If you look at how much more weight these guys carry now as opposed to 10 years ago it is crazy. What are these guys going to weigh 10 years from now? 350?

Wow i din't get to go to the compitition, or watch it but i was looking at some pictures and wow, Lee Priest really does look like a stumpy little bridge troll. It is the worst condition of a bodybuilder that I have ever seen!

This is just my opinion of course!

Lee's legs look like he was 3 weeks out from the show or more.
Gunter looked good I thought better than the pics from last year.
As I said it was neat to sit next to Charles Glass and listen to him coach Gunter while he posed.
It was a blast.

I was pullin for jay and I thought that after all the fuss last year that the judges would pick the desrving man...A that would be jay...I think jay beat ron last time and he should have been mr o..However he would have been defeated this year...Rons legs were never as big as the are this year....Man I eat my words brothers...Ron won this damn thing absolutely solid, anyone who says different is blind....I cant say eanough about ronny...Vindication at its purest...And I think jay shrunk and was not the same man.....Ron outclassed the whole field...

Kiss said:
Anyone know why Lee looked so bad?

It had to be the damned haircut......

who in their right mind would cultivate such a mullet?

sorry for all of you who have mullets...but DAMN

bigshug said:
It had to be the damned haircut......

who in their right mind would cultivate such a mullet?

sorry for all of you who have mullets...but DAMN

LOL, that was a dirty mullet...:laugh:

Back