Muscle= SEX

i've had absolutely gorgeous women i'd say hi to and then simply turn away and talk to others only later to find out the hotties were very interested and disappointed i didn't continue talking to them...

i use to have a huge fear of rejections so wouldnt never talk with super sexy females. then i would see an average guy with a super model type and wonder how he could be hitting that oh he must have big dick or money or something. he might have been the only one to ask her out. the past 10 or so years things have changed some women actually hit on guys more and will tell you all they want is some dick no strings attached.

LMAO, yea Im 100% with you. My hair is super thin and I think that Im not attractive at all but women are easy for me. I work in a hosptial that has over 2k women and about 100 guys. The nurses are easy pickings but i try not to play where I eat if you know what I mean. If i lost the muscle,,, I doubt that I could pull 99% of the chicks that I do. My buddy owns a bunch of strip clubs and when I walk in,,, (damn this is arrogant),,, I feel like having a real with numbers like at the meat market, lmao...... The sad part is that I know if I didnt have the muscle and my job/money helps, then I wouldnt get them so that truly bothers me. I heard this millionare uses a "prius" check. He goes out with a girl and picks her up in a prius and he dresses down. If they are still interested then on a second date, he showes himself.
I also have a son that is my world and could give a rats ass right now. He is ALL I care about and make it my lifes dedication to raise him up strong, smart, loved... Then Ive completed my life purpose. I love women but most cant take a huge second place to my son and I dont blame them. Its the cards i was delt in life and Im ok with that bc he gives me all the satisfaction I need in life. When he is grown, Ill find love. Hopefully, Im still jacked, lol

i use to have a huge fear of rejections so wouldnt never talk with super sexy females. then i would see an average guy with a super model type and wonder how he could be hitting that oh he must have big dick or money or something. he might have been the only one to ask her out. the past 10 or so years things have changed some women actually hit on guys more and will tell you all they want is some dick no strings attached.

this is what i miss about the south...i never had to work for women...they competed for me instead

Another strategy that works wonders is I will walk up to a group of 2-3 hot women..pick the worst of them all, and ignore the other 2 more attractive ones completely. I will make her feel the most attractive out of them all...and since she knows she truly is not, she will likely melt in your hands pretty simply.

My personal thought is making a girl laugh, making it clear you are not trying to sleep with them (even though you are) and of course being muscular are all easy ways to line one up after another.

I have a book coming out..how to sleep with a girl in minutes and then be hated for a lifetime...by Wesley Inman.

Wes, it gets more so as you get older. lol Older guys in shape must be exticnt. Older women will come up to talk to you and almost always
try to cop a feel to see if its really you under the shirt. They try not to be obvious. I always look them in the eye and pretend I dont notice.
Also there is something that women are attracted to when your not hitting on them. Women at the gym or elsewhere you talk to as friends,
especially the ones who guys are always guys hitting on. Something about you not coming on to them gets their intrest. It only gets
more so as you get older. It cracks me up. Have fun with it.

I would have to say that within the past 5 months, I've been approached directly by about a half dozen women. Indirectly, that is, someone asking on a freinds behalf- about a dozen times. I was informed a couple weeks ago that I get asked about quite often. I love it, I must be doing something right.

the key is to not become one dimensional as a gearhead/bodybuilder/lifter, etc...i can say from the confidence along with appearance the quality of women i've slept with over recent years has become amazing, but the actual attention comes from all women...usually the fat/ugly ones talk to me since they must fee they have nothing to lose lol...

there was a blind study done years ago with various bodytype men wearing a tshirt for a day...then random women would smell each tshirt without knowing what kinda of many wore it...almost all of them chose the tshirt that was worn by the muscular man...

Funny my wife use to always tell me she loved my natural smell to the point it freaked me out at first lol. So I definitely believe this!

If I showed you my collection of colognes I would be casted out of here. In my opinion women are first attracted by the cologne scent then go primal with the mans natural scent. My exe's and wife have all said that the natural must is hot but the hook was the cologne.

I like to wear sex panther, it stings the nostrils! LOL! I think I typically scare women and men too lol! I'm not a huge guy, 6'3", 250 lbs but I have a shaved head, and look kind of look like an escape convict so I don't have a clue what the deal is. :dizzy: When I'm at the gym it seems like folks are trying to avoid me, like ah shit here comes the pyscho LMAO! So in my case muscle = people repellent!

I like to wear sex panther, it stings the nostrils! LOL! I think I typically scare women and men too lol! I'm not a huge guy, 6'3", 250 lbs but I have a shaved head, and look kind of look like an escape convict so I don't have a clue what the deal is. :dizzy: When I'm at the gym it seems like folks are trying to avoid me, like ah shit here comes the pyscho LMAO! So in my case muscle = people repellent!

Well you already have a hot wife, so its time to retire the Sex Panther,lol, which by the way i hope is a joke,lol. I think i seen that cologn name in a movie or somehting like that, but if its a real name, then I have no reply to that, lmao

If were talking cologns though, i wear Armani Code and Prada. The Code smells better though,

im rarely the nice and slow love making type i more the attack you, pick you up, put you on the wall and when im done make me a sandwich

Back