Muscle= SEX

Actually I think the best scent you can have to attract the opposite sex, is the "after sex" smell, so long as you were both clean prior to...I'd put money on it there is something to it...Pheromones, etc...

Haha. That reminds me of a time when my mom came over my apartment to clean and my girl at the time had just left after a few romps on the mattress. A few hours later my sister calls me laughing saying that my mom called her and told her "I think he was having sex. I can smell it. " I was more traumatized of her knowing the smell lmao

And by hippie girl you mean my mom??....lol!!! Gross....I'm not talking to you guys anymore about this! :)
LOL, actually Silk I was too young to score any hippie girls, my main targets were early 80's girlies w/ the brute thng. Back then never had much choice in fragerences. Sex, drugs and rock n roll back in the day

Hahahaha!! Being a single parent, especially a dad at a playground has it's perks...You'd be surprised how many single mom's I run into there and Chuckee Cheese...I'm serious too LOL...

My daughter is awesome, she will approach other kids moms and say, "can my daddy have your phone number so we can have a play date"...of course she means it innocently. I always laugh and tell the mom's.."perfect I don't even have to do any work here" They usually laugh..and it has worked several times. I didn't teach her that for the record!

Thats great man, and good for you too. Perks of not just keeping your kid locked up inside the house, and it pays off, so karma is working well there brutha! now take the pix and share ! lol

That was my high school job, lol...And Dads are perverts!

I think the reality is that the majority of males, good morals or not would be more then happy to sleep with a 17 or 18 year old female. Most of them will just pretend that they wouldn't because it may not seem socially acceptable to admit to it.

I have always been different but I like older women. Mabey having daughters has something to do with it.
Just more interesting, I like to mentally get into it before physical. God, do I sound like a old guy. lol
I just get off more being into the person Im having sex with and seems not much up there with the young girls.
As far as cologne. Years ago, daughter was a baby and all money went for her, I just couldnt bring myself to
spend money on myself, My daughter was everything to me. I ran out of cologne, always had nice stuff but was
so cheap I went to wallgreens and got the cheapest stuff they had. It not only stunk I screamed in pain when I
put it on. Tought me sometimes I have to spend a little $ on myself. Wes, you got a great thing going with your
daughter. lol Priceless

I'll admit defeat when it happens. So I have to say this did backfire for me last week LOL...

A girl approached me at the gym and she was like, so you do wanna hang out this week? So I said, sure, do you wanna grab a drink or something..and she was like, Oh not like that, I don't date muscular guys :0 (ill take half of it as a compliment)..

So I said, really, then why do you want to hang out? And she was like, "oh I just wanna workout with you sometime." So I said, I will give you my email address and you can message me later for a list of personal training fees..

So essentially, she flirted to try and get a free session or two out of me...not gonna happen, she met the wrong guy.. It's ok I wouldn't have bought her a drink anyways ;)

Last edited:
Buffalo why was your Mom cleaning your apartment?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll admit defeat when it happens. So I have to say this did backfire for me last week LOL...

A girl approached me at the gym and she was like, so you do wanna hang out this week? So I said, sure, do you wanna grab a drink or something..and she was like, Oh not like that, I don't date muscular guys :0 (ill take half of it as a compliment)..

So I said, really, then why do you want to hang out? And she was like, "oh I just wanna workout with you sometime." So I said, I will give you my email address and you can message me later for a list of personal training fees..

So essentially, she flirted to try and get a free session or two out of me...not gonna happen, she met the wrong guy.. It's ok I wouldn't have bought her a drink anyways ;)

haa

reading this scenario i pick up that she WAS flirting and IS interested, but doesn't want to seem too eager so she can stay in control (in public)...behind closed doors she really wants you to take the pussy though

Haha....that's funny Wesley. I'm sure that girl walked away feeling embarrassed and stupid. I would have. She's just not as good at the game as I am...I just married a bodybuilder, lol!!! Totally joking guys!

reading this scenario i pick up that she WAS flirting and IS interested, but doesn't want to seem too eager so she can stay in control (in public)...behind closed doors she really wants you to take the pussy though

Very well could be right!! But that might require work on my end LOL..

2 weekends ago after a night out, I dropped 2 girls off, the older and cuter of the 2 asked me to come in..mind you, it was 3am...

I had to drop the other girl off a few miles away. So she was like "will you drop her off and come right back? while twirling her hair" I was like sorry, that's like 7 miles round trip..and I'm tired. She was so confused. I really did drive home and go to bed. Moral of the story, I won't drive 7 miles for what was a definitive piece of ass, let alone train a girl for a potential piece of ass. At 18 years old, I would have driven halfway across the State at 3am. Things have changed.

I've fallen for the flirt to get a PT sessions too, not gonna happen again although I did sleep with a few of them over the years. Had one recently ask me to a wedding then reneged the next day. She still is chasing me and I just ignore her.

So yes us BB'ers do get flaked on as much as anyone

Very well could be right!! But that might require work on my end LOL..

2 weekends ago after a night out, I dropped 2 girls off, the older and cuter of the 2 asked me to come in..mind you, it was 3am...

I had to drop the other girl off a few miles away. So she was like "will you drop her off and come right back? while twirling her hair" I was like sorry, that's like 7 miles round trip..and I'm tired. She was so confused. I really did drive home and go to bed. Moral of the story, I won't drive 7 miles for what was a definitive piece of ass, let alone train a girl for a potential piece of ass. At 18 years old, I would have driven halfway across the State at 3am. Things have changed.

See I would have invited the other girl in for a threesome or would have at a minimum tried this angle.

See I would have invited the other girl in for a threesome or would have at a minimum tried this angle.

Holy Crap, i must be getting old. I used to think just like that. Wes, your right, times have changed. lol
Life is good though. Mabey just not giving a shit as much, not taking myself too seriously, I have always
had fun but it seems I appreciate and enjoy life much more now. Staying in shape is a huge part of it though.
I keep saying it, "old broads are easily impressed" lol

Girls have all the power in this...they control the field...testosterone makes us guys stupid and horny 24/7...women get more sexual with age but still can control it better. Ladies love alphas and smartasses..act like you don't care and the vagina will flock to you lol...

Girls have all the power in this...they control the field...testosterone makes us guys stupid and horny 24/7...women get more sexual with age but still can control it better. Ladies love alphas and smartasses..act like you don't care and the vagina will flock to you lol...

This is true very much so..However it is nice when you truly don't care, then the tables are turned and they don't know how to respond.

I can't tell you how many times I have turned down a late night booty call because I had a workout planned in the morning. I have straight faced told women, Look 2morrows my flat bench day..it's gonna have to wait until after ward, or another day. (I have found sex the day of or night before impacts my strength Negatively) Always get's the deer in headlights look and shock..but you are right, it does make you more in demand when you can pull that off.

I wonder how many MC guys have actually done this before, ie choosing workout over sex?? I'd like to believe a few of us have.

I've always said that if you truly dont care for someone that it automatically takes away their ability to hurt you. I think there's a fine line here, if you blow them off completely, many times that will piss them off (not a bad thing) but if they have other options, they may hook up with them instead.

But the point well taken, act aloof and they will be throwing their panties at you. Being a challenge is a good thing

Back