Musclechemistry Fan Page on FB

Are you comfortable with everyone being able to see your real name? I'm still not sure about that.

Are you comfortable with everyone being able to see your real name? I'm still not sure about that.

I am, plus everyone knows who I am first and last name and where I live, as I built this site on my name 11 years ago, not that I'm anyone special but I made sure everyone knew who I was and what I was about in opening MuscleChemistry.com to the public.

So for me yeah it's no big deal.

Secondly all were asking to achieve with this fan page is to have members "LIKE US" and by members doing this it doesn't give away who they are in terms of what username theynuse here at MuscleChemistry.

The goal is to get as many members here as possible to "LIKE US" which will then help with traffic and help build up our community. Were not asking anyone to give away who they are here.

Bump please "LIKE US" guys. It helps with traffic and soon we will be implementing special prizes and giveaways to everyone who has done this for us so get ur LIKE US in ASAP please!

How likes do we have now.. The last time I could get on facebook we had like 5 ?

This is actually a different page bro, I deleted the one you saw, this is a new one, its a fan page, the other was a group board

lol alright cool bro I want to see this thing growing into the new yearso recommend it to which ever friends are interested in lifting, get the word out, especially all the reps on here, do your part.

I am, plus everyone knows who I am first and last name and where I live, as I built this site on my name 11 years ago, not that I'm anyone special but I made sure everyone knew who I was and what I was about in opening MuscleChemistry.com to the public.

So for me yeah it's no big deal.

Secondly all were asking to achieve with this fan page is to have members "LIKE US" and by members doing this it doesn't give away who they are in terms of what username theynuse here at MuscleChemistry.

The goal is to get as many members here as possible to "LIKE US" which will then help with traffic and help build up our community. Were not asking anyone to give away who they are here.

I'm with you presser. I don't give a fck who know's my name face or any of that shit. It's not like we are on FB pushn shit. People really need to quit being so damn paranoid. Paranoia is the quickest way to get your ass in trouble....

Bump it up guys, the only way you have to worry about your name being out there is if you're doing something (distributing) that you shouldn't be. It's a VERY rare occasion that someone gets in trouble for doing a cycle. Most of the time it'd be a fine anyway and you lose your gear, no big deal. What gets said on here will have no correlation to you liking that page anyway. If I still had a facebook, I'd like it, but I'm having my friends like it whenever they get around to it.

bump it up and yes theirs no way for your username to be linked to you "Liking us" on Facebook

Back