Myos corp. new product

beachbody

I follow biotech stocks and saw this on the Dow Jones news wire today.

MYOS corp., a bionutritional co. announced the launch of its new product line "R Muscle Health" to help rebuild, rejuvenate and maintain lean muscle mass. Fortetropin, the active ingredient in "R Muscle Health" is clinically proven to build healthy lean muscle. It accomplishes this through a fertilized egg based protein and lipid complex that increases protein synthesis and inhibits muscle degradation pathways while naturally reducing serum myostatin activity.
Myostatin is a major regulator of muscle size. The product also has 20 grams of protein in it. The product is offered in bars and powders. MYOS discovered that fertilized chicken eggs were a source of stem cell proteins.
The product line is marketed directly by the company right now. They said it can be ordered through their website at Remusclehealth.com. But they didn't say what the price is.
The price of their stock went up $1.50 today at $4.85.

This is the only product I have seen that can influence the myostatin gene.

Well bro Im going to be upfront and honest. I was in this industry and I know a smoke screen when I see one.
First- anyone can make a website and place graphs and charts on it and "science" to back it up, but please notice there is no referenced references to back it up.
second- I cant see the science behind a bioavailable protein that is a compounded digestive protein that is absorbed after first pass in the stomach as being fast acting or even accurate for bioavailability.
This is what we call a gimic, a well know company puts out a product with "our science" to back it up and it sells millions and then they cancel the product.Do you remember vitamin water by coca cola..after a while they tested the product and well they got sued. However they made millions off it and only added some items labeled.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see the excitement, im not knocking this and hell yeah I would have bought stock and sold it a week later..
If its on the internet it must be true.. lol

Yeah I don't give a shit if a company sells snake oil or not, so long as I get in Cheap and sell Steep!

I gotta go with PG on this. But if I were an investor, I would get in and ride the wave and sell just before the shit hits the fan...lol

Back