This is actually true, however, it would certainly be dose dependent. The mice mentioned in the article had no myostatin at all. There are the same kind of risks using AAS. The problem is generally that the muscle grows, but the tendon doesn't keep up. With myostatin, it has been shown that tendons actually respond to it. That means you have to be more careful not to do too heavy of weight too soon, and using HGH or IGF-1 along with other AAS that help increase tendon strength such as deca and equipoise will help deter that kind of effect.

This is actually true, however, it would certainly be dose dependent. The mice mentioned in the article had no myostatin at all. There are the same kind of risks using AAS. The problem is generally that the muscle grows, but the tendon doesn't keep up. With myostatin, it has been shown that tendons actually respond to it. That means you have to be more careful not to do too heavy of weight too soon, and using HGH or IGF-1 along with other AAS that help increase tendon strength such as deca and equipoise will help deter that kind of effect.

it is certainly interesting

I did 200mcg of Follistatin for 5 days. I also tried the Myo Pro Peptide. Im dieting, but in 5 days my strength is down, but weight is up 9lbs. The Myo Pro Pep wouldn't mix and I ended up putting it in 6ml of water and I've down 2 small shots in my calves and 2 in my biceps. Both swelled up like golfballs, gave me flu like symptoms and bad redness. So far I think it was a waste.

I did 200mcg of Follistatin for 5 days. I also tried the Myo Pro Peptide. Im dieting, but in 5 days my strength is down, but weight is up 9lbs. The Myo Pro Pep wouldn't mix and I ended up putting it in 6ml of water and I've down 2 small shots in my calves and 2 in my biceps. Both swelled up like golfballs, gave me flu like symptoms and bad redness. So far I think it was a waste.

So do you think the Myo Pro Peptide was a waste or the Myo and Follistatin? Do you credit the 9 pounds to the follistatin?

So do you think the Myo Pro Peptide was a waste or the Myo and Follistatin? Do you credit the 9 pounds to the follistatin?

The 9lbs was probably my body acclimating itself to the diet as I lost like 17lbs the 10 days prior. I gained zero strength. I actually was noticeably weaker. I felt no changes except for the flu like symptoms. I'll see if anything special happens in the next few weeks, but it was a waste of money that could have gone to contest prep drugs that are tried and true.

bumping for lee gaspari who was asking about these threads i believe

Back