I know you are taking both myostatin propeptide and follistatin, but for those on a budget, which one would you recommend? I see way more people taking follistatine, dont know if that means anything or not.

thanks.

By the way, nice changes for one week!

I'm actually only taking one at a time. I've only taken follistatin for these two weeks. I will be trying the pro-peptide on Monday. I've seen more studies on follistatin so that may have something to do with it.

How has your strength been while using the follistatin/pro-peptide? I have read that it can greatly increase strength.

Strength has been steadily increasing on all my lifts at each workout.

So what do you think so far.

I'd say it's working. The difference in just these two weeks have been amazing. I'll be very curious to see how the pro-peptide works. The people that sell it say that it is stronger, but of course I'll have to experience it.

look awesome, I see the wolf side of you, lol. Hairy compared to your avatar. At least its dark, mine is turining all grey. Ughhh grey chest hair. Anyway, uou look awesome.

Haha, it isn't even fully grown in yet. I just get too lazy to shave it off because it's hard to reach my back, lol.

I'm actually only taking one at a time. I've only taken follistatin for these two weeks. I will be trying the pro-peptide on Monday. I've seen more studies on follistatin so that may have something to do with it.

just looking for an update, this would be your second week on the myopro correct? How does it compare? thanks for the info!

No, this is the first week on the myostatin pro-peptide. The last two weeks, I used follistatin. There were some posts about the pro-peptide being really strong so just to be safe, I only used half this week, and I will use the other half next week.

In case I haven't stated it, I've been injecting it into my quads each time.

Again, I was extremely pumped, even for doing a little bit lighter workout. I'm getting comments from people saying how I'm getting a lot bigger. I'm not sure there's much difference from last week, but it's still a big difference compared to when I started. You'll have to get the pics side by side at the same size to really see.

Hmmm...I just put the pics side by side. I guess I am bigger, wow. This stuff amazes me.

No, this is the first week on the myostatin pro-peptide. The last two weeks, I used follistatin. There were some posts about the pro-peptide being really strong so just to be safe, I only used half this week, and I will use the other half next week.

In case I haven't stated it, I've been injecting it into my quads each time.

Again, I was extremely pumped, even for doing a little bit lighter workout. I'm getting comments from people saying how I'm getting a lot bigger. I'm not sure there's much difference from last week, but it's still a big difference compared to when I started. You'll have to get the pics side by side at the same size to really see.

thanks man, appreciate the updates, will be following along, interested in the myopro, seems like the more cost effective of the two.

So in your opinion, how long could you stay on this? If I read right you are only going 3 weeks on each peptide. Do you think you could go longer, or would the side effects kick in? I'm gonna have to get some and experience it.

I think I could go for months on this stuff if I could afford it.

I know this was an older thread, but I was wondering what your final thoughts were on researching follistatin and myo-propeptide?

reading about this and your not supposed to use it 12 hours before a workout?

"Avoid training or lifting weights for at least 12 hours after you have ingested a myostatin inhibitor, as the tiny muscle tears that are produced during these activities will not be quickly repaired because of the inhibitor."

Read more: How to Use a Myostatin Inhibitor | eHow.com How to Use a Myostatin Inhibitor | eHow.com

reading about this and your not supposed to use it 12 hours before a workout?

"Avoid training or lifting weights for at least 12 hours after you have ingested a myostatin inhibitor, as the tiny muscle tears that are produced during these activities will not be quickly repaired because of the inhibitor."

Read more: How to Use a Myostatin Inhibitor | eHow.com How to Use a Myostatin Inhibitor | eHow.com

I thought I had read that somewhere. So I'm guessing it would not help in recovery.

I'm not sure who posted that, but it is inaccurate. First, myostatin itself is what limits muscle growth. If you inhibit it, the muscle will grow, even without exercise if enough inhibitor is taken. When you work out, you do get the microtears, but the inhibitor doesn't inhibit muscle growth, and if you are taking HGH or IGF-1 anyway, the rebuilding process will be sped up. Some of the mice in the experiments were exercised, and they didn't note any adverse effects. Second, they mentioned a pill. The inhibitors would never come in a pill form so this indicates to me that whoever wrote that information doesn't understand what they're talking about.

I'm not sure who posted that, but it is inaccurate. First, myostatin itself is what limits muscle growth. If you inhibit it, the muscle will grow, even without exercise if enough inhibitor is taken. When you work out, you do get the microtears, but the inhibitor doesn't inhibit muscle growth, and if you are taking HGH or IGF-1 anyway, the rebuilding process will be sped up. Some of the mice in the experiments were exercised, and they didn't note any adverse effects. Second, they mentioned a pill. The inhibitors would never come in a pill form so this indicates to me that whoever wrote that information doesn't understand what they're talking about.

Ok, I thought that was a medical based site. Doesn't matter to me, because I thought about taking it at night before bed anyway. What are your thoughts?

OK, that makes more sense to me. I had read that article a few weeks ago. My plan (when I do get to research it) was to use it directly after workouts. I'm thinking that I am going to try to stock up on it slowly so I have quite a bit for research.

Back