New Cycle with Legend Test, MD Equipoise, CS Aqua-plex, T-var, Anavar

I've been meaning to update. Aquaplex is done. Raised my BP to 150/80 by the 4th week. Gave blood that helped. Back pumps almost every workout. Meaning I felt it but never hit me unless it was leg day. Just about every leg day and back/bicep day. Cardio was really a problem by week 4 also. Had trouble making it through a 1 hour workout. Mowing the lawn was like fucking cardio. Strength was up incredibly everywhere. At one point my squat was up at least...250lbs on the Icarian machine doing 5x6's. It was mid cycle so I have no idea what was doing what you know. I gained absolutely no weight in those 5 weeks. Actually my weight went down the whole time I was on it. No bloating whatsoever. EQ is up to 2.5 grams. Test is still around 500mg. Proviron is helping with the libido which is being killed by the high EQ. Also the Aplex did not help that at all. Felt a little mild aggression with the aplex nothing crazy. Felt a little crappy actually and down especially being off the proviron. I would keep the proviron in next time for sure. Feel much better now. I brewed some Test Acetate from MD to sub in for the Legend Test Acetate. I will add on to that later. The EQ just seems to be overpowering everything and don't even notice the test anymore.

weight 219

Last edited:
I've been meaning to update. Aquaplex is done. Raised my BP to 150/80 by the 4th week. Gave blood that helped. Back pumps almost every workout. Meaning I felt it but never hit me unless it was leg day. Just about every leg day and back/bicep day. Cardio was really a problem by week 4 also. Had trouble making it through a 1 hour workout. Mowing the lawn was like fucking cardio. Strength was up incredibly everywhere. At one point my squat was up at least...250lbs on the Icarian machine doing 5x6's. It was mid cycle so I have no idea what was doing what you know. I gained absolutely no weight in those 5 weeks. Actually my weight went down the whole time I was on it. No bloating whatsoever. EQ is up to 2.5 grams. Test is still around 500mg. Proviron is helping with the libido which is being killed by the high EQ. Also the Aplex did not help that at all. Felt a little mild aggression with the aplex nothing crazy. Felt a little crappy actually and down especially being off the proviron. I would keep the proviron in next time for sure. Feel much better now. I brewed some Test Acetate from MD to sub in for the Legend Test Acetate. I will add on to that later. The EQ just seems to be overpowering everything and don't even notice the test anymore.

weight 219

Just a suggestion here. I would go to the blood bank and try to donate. That much gear and your red cells could really be up and from the back pumps and shortness of breath it probably is. The blood bank will check your hemaglobin and blood pressure. if they are not too bad you can give a pint. It will make you feel better. it will thin out your red cells about 8-10%.

Just a suggestion here. I would go to the blood bank and try to donate. That much gear and your red cells could really be up and from the back pumps and shortness of breath it probably is. The blood bank will check your hemaglobin and blood pressure. if they are not too bad you can give a pint. It will make you feel better. it will thin out your red cells about 8-10%.

It really does help a lot. Another wonderful perk of being a Lab Tech in a Hospital. When mine gets too high, I just drain off 500 ml of blood and feel like million bucks again!!! ;)

I started 100mg trenavar 3 days ago. The shitty thing about this product is conversion % differs from person to person supposedly. I don't understand why that would be. It should convert at the same rate for everyone. Anyway I am hoping for a 40% conversion to trenbolone which would be 280mg a week. The flip side is if I get close to the 70% it will be like 490mg. That's alot. First day I felt very tired. Second day I felt fine with some pretty strong feelings of anger. Third day same thing. Also had a very hard time getting to sleep the third day. This is the first time during the 10 weeks on EQ I had trouble falling asleep. The IGF seemed more effective yesterday, muscles feel more full.

weight 216

So I had a very bad reaction to the Trenavar I was taking. Like I said. The main downside was not knowing how much was converting and not knowing how long it stays in the blood. Maybe 100mg starting off was to much....:cry: Horrible, undescribable.

The trenavar is really leaning me out nice. BUt unfortunately it is leaning my hairline out even more so I have to stop it.:curse: Fortunately I have some Tren Acetate to take its place. :saywhat: If I am gonna get hit with the sides I might as well run the real deal and control the mgs exactly. The trenavar works. I just want to bypass the whole conversion crap from taking it orally. So I pinned my first shot today with test prop. First shot from a new batch and my mouth tastes like metal so that is a good sign. Going to lower the EQ now and let the tren do its thing. EQ will be around 800mg and the Tren will be around 350mg a week. 90mg tren EOD. Gonna ride the leaning out effect the EQ seems to have me on. The tren should just put it in overdrive. Hitting the lentils again. Gonna be on a pretty hardcore calorie deficit.

weight 214 as of 2 days ago

Last edited:
Hell yeah bro keep hitting it hard, how much has your BF come down do you think so far?

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. That being said I have ALOT of questions.
1. Did you say you had no effects from MC IGF??? Or did you really mean a different brand? MC is the only brand I've ever tried that actually WORKED and damn does it work!! Are you going to run some MC IGF if you haven't already?
2. Is the Aqua Plex and AI or an AAS? If it's an AI I would think it would have detrimental effects on strength and also cause some weight loss. Similar to Aromasin? I have a full bottle of MC Anti Estro which I believe is similiar to Letro and it's WAY too strong for me.
3. I've heard Trenavar is some powerful stuff. How was your anxiety on it? How about Tren? I love the stuff, but I don't think it likes me any psychologically. I know I told myself I'd never use it again a couple years ago, but damn do it miss it. That stuff made me look like a freak and I could only imagine what Id look like on it now. I won't risk my personal relationships for it though
4. Why EQ over Deca? Do you feel the EQ is the cause of your high BP. It's another one I wrote off a long time ago, but am considering it now as I've recently really figured a lot out about my body and want to see what I can do.
5. I see you also prefer a low dose test and Proviron. I love Proviron as it double the positive effects of the test with no negatives. I've found Masteron at about 400-500mg a week to be BETTER!

The first IGF I tried was MD. It was the first I ever tried so I had nothing to compare it to. All I could tell was it made me very tired when applied. I take a preworkout so it's hard for me to tell what is giving the pump and what is not. I did buy 6mls of MC IGF. It is stronger and I take it post workout for recovery. I'm actually taking a break from it now. I'll give the tren a week or 2 to kick in then get back on it. Aquaplex was a liquid oral for strength/bulking from cybersupps. It was very strong similar to pheraplex, no estro conversion. Felt like death but was strong as hell. That is what blew my blood pressure up to 152/80. Dude trenavar is strong I woke up a couple of nights when it first hit me and was...shell shocked. Wierdest feeling ever. If I had any problems I couldn't rationally think them through to a solution. In the middle of the night! I just had to suck it up and ride it out. As soon as I took that I dropped pounds too. The anxiety subsided when I dropped the dose down to 50mg a day. But the hair loss was still brutal. So I said fuck it. This is my first cycle in years so I thought EQ would be a good segway back in. Good for leaning out if you have a lot of healthy food to eat. MD EQ makes me very hungry. Deca will be my next run. Or Test/Npp. My blood pressure right now is 142/72. A little better. I've actually bumped the proviron up since I got more to 75-100mg a day. Weight is goin down daily now that I am actually dieting. With the EQ and MC IGF I was eating to gain and just couldn't so figured I'd make the most of it and diet down hard. Then hit the food hard with the Deca run. Yes my home/social life is....hard right now. As soon as I hit the trenavar it was 5th gear hard.

weight 212.5

Started 50mg anadrol yesterday. I took my blood pressure yesterday and it was pretty good. 121/77. So I will be doing 2 weeks of anadrol basically to test it to see if it is legit. I am up 1lb since yesterday but to early to tell obviously. But today is the first day my weight has actually gone up from the previous day in like 2 weeks so good start. Hair is doing better. Aggression is way down since stopping the trenavar. I thought that starting the tren acetate would be just like continuing the cycle with the T-var but it doesn't seem to be the same thing. Seems like it's different and is gonna need to build up again. We will see. I am in a pretty severe calorie deficit now it will be interesting to see how much weight I put on if any from the anadrol. Calories are right around 1500-1700.

Yesterday weight 211.5
Today 212.5

Back