New MC IGF User started 11-30-13

Holy Shit!! Damn close to having to crawl to my truck....Applied to each quad. Massive pump. Took about an hour to come around and be able to walk without hurting from the pump....

Gotta work all weekend so I'm trying to get my weeks worth in and rest at work 12 hours Sat and 12 hours Sun. So, Gonna kill Arms tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! ;)

Holy Shit!! Damn close to having to crawl to my truck....Applied to each quad. Massive pump. Took about an hour to come around and be able to walk without hurting from the pump....

Gotta work all weekend so I'm trying to get my weeks worth in and rest at work 12 hours Sat and 12 hours Sun. So, Gonna kill Arms tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! ;)

Keep killin it bro!

Dam back to back 12 hour shifts this weekend! YUCK

Dam back to back 12 hour shifts this weekend! YUCK

Once every 4th weekend. Sucks cause my old ass don't do the gym on those days. I try to pull a long week at the gym before that. lol

Priorities Brutha

HFS!!! I'm hobbling around like an old man at a Nursing Home!! Legs still hurtin like a MFKR. And, I know its just gonna continue tomorrow!! Grow fuckers Grow!!

So, applied 60mcg sub upon waking. Then 40mcg each bicep 1 hour pre workout. Damn Arms blew up. Stuff just keeps delivering.

I can see a noticeable difference in leaness and I just look fuller at the same time. Like I'm gaining weight but my face is trimming...

Cant wait to see what happens over the next few weeks......

HFS!!! I'm hobbling around like an old man at a Nursing Home!! Legs still hurtin like a MFKR. And, I know its just gonna continue tomorrow!! Grow fuckers Grow!!

So, applied 60mcg sub upon waking. Then 40mcg each bicep 1 hour pre workout. Damn Arms blew up. Stuff just keeps delivering.

I can see a noticeable difference in leaness and I just look fuller at the same time. Like I'm gaining weight but my face is trimming...

Cant wait to see what happens over the next few weeks......

Sweet. You got me interested too!

Alrighty fellas..... Had to take 3 days off from the gym due to work. Been doing 50mcg morning and night on off days.

Yesterday was day 11: Chest day....Applied 50 mcg upon waking then 40 mcg in each pec 1 hour preworkout. IGF continues to amaze me. Awesome pump and nice full feeling in my chest this morning. IGF kept my muscles feeling full even on my off days as well as keeping me very energetic and focused.

Seems to get better with each day. Abs are coming thru and my entire body feels tight. I'm sure body fat is dropping.

2 Week Update: I applied 40mcg upon waking and then applied 40mcg to each Bicep. Total 120mcg today.

Today was arm day and I can honestly say that the pump in my arms when I finished was just like the pump I get when I'm taking Dbol. EXTREME to say the least. Bi's and Tri's were full and popping out of my skin. This stuff continues to amaze me. I havent really found anything to match that skin splitting pump that you get from Dbol. Until now!!

2 weeks in and my weight is holding around 190. After cutting out the Dbol, I had lost down to 185. Now, I'm back up to 190 without the bloat. Loving me some IGF.....;)

So, I'm in week 3 of my first IGF run. Got more IGF in the mail yesterday which was just in the nick of time cause I used the very last of what I had just hoping my mail carrier didn't screw me...lol

Worked Back yesterday and got a crazy pump in my biceps as well. Working Chest today.
Feel completely energized mostly all day long. Still toying with what dosage I like. We'll see...

Peace

Hope I get the same energetic effects but your an energizer bunny amped on adrenaline anyway lol

- - - Updated - - -

Got a big birthday coming up dont ya Austin. Just another year closer to your goals man.

Yes Sir!! I turn 41 Saturday Bro!!! Feb will be my 2 year mark being back in the gym...;)

Back