nipple lump

Sounds like a p side to me do you have an caber? Stane ed at 12.5 should reduce it or just Nolva off pct since you are finishing anyway.

Sounds like a p side to me do you have an caber? Stane ed at 12.5 should reduce it or just Nolva off pct since you are finishing anyway.

well I have about a month left on cycle and then another 2 weeks for the long esters to get out of my system-so about 6 weeks left

then plan on 200mg/week a week cruise

gonna try the nolva, anti-E, and throw in some proviron, maybe it'll work

- - - Updated - - -

come on

got some proviron left over from a previous cycle-didn't get anything out of it but figured that I might as well give it a try

well I have about a month left on cycle and then another 2 weeks for the long esters to get out of my system-so about 6 weeks left

then plan on 200mg/week a week cruise

gonna try the nolva, anti-E, and throw in some proviron, maybe it'll work

- - - Updated - - -

come on

Crap well you can go akn route or stane since you are still on I don't think I would throw nolva in yet if I was you. Take you about 8 days to get some caber out of turkey if you order asap. .5 monday and .5 thursday they are scored and break in half easily.

Crap well you can go akn route or stane since you are still on I don't think I would throw nolva in yet if I was you. Take you about 8 days to get some caber out of turkey if you order asap. .5 monday and .5 thursday they are scored and break in half easily.

Stop talkin about food I just applied my igf and I'm goin Hypo you sonofabitch!>:finger:

well since it's not too bad I'm going to try the nolva proviron

do you think that I should take the anti-E at the same time?

- - - Updated - - -

all this shit is kinda new to me, I've been cycling for about 15 years and have never had a problem with gyno

guess that my chemistry has changed since I got older and not for the better

well it should be start working soon but if ur trying bring down your lump size that can take time not sure how much but imo more than 3 weeks , if you want to go serms route to counter your lump size raloxifine would be a much better choice imo

yes if you have small lumps and if they aren't too solidified yet then it can take weeks, but if they're already hard, then you may be stuck with them.

if u can feel a hard lump under or around the nipple area ,its time u get blood works or see a doc who can tell for sure , if its not getting any bigger its a good sign , blood work would tell exactly what we are dealing with , it could be reversed first u have to manage ur e levels so they get in normal range or even lower best anti estrogen AI would be letrozole but its really harsh drug so dont over dose it and use raloxifine it is much stonger than nolva still u have to be patient if its a hard lump its going to take some time to go away or reduce , have ur cycle ended ?

if u can feel a hard lump under or around the nipple area ,its time u get blood works or see a doc who can tell for sure , if its not getting any bigger its a good sign , blood work would tell exactly what we are dealing with , it could be reversed first u have to manage ur e levels so they get in normal range or even lower best anti estrogen AI would be letrozole but its really harsh drug so dont over dose it and use raloxifine it is much stonger than nolva still u have to be patient if its a hard lump its going to take some time to go away or reduce , have ur cycle ended ?

still have 2 weeks left on cycle...the lump seems a bit spongy-was running an anti-E through cycle and now proviron and nolva

never had this problem before so it's new to me

only been on the nolva for a week so hopefully it will work

Back