No more female fitness?

steph

Just wondering...

I didn't post in there too much since there doesn't seem to be enough females here as there are on the other boards I visit, but it was still cool to have around...

That's to bad, because it has become a great resource. There just aren't enough females here to keep it active and up to date. Maybe Presser can start a referal contest to get more female members here.

yeah i didnt see alot of females on here, thats too bad....

but dnt worry Steph , you can hang outwith the big boys :) teehee

I have my other hang outs, so it's cool... I'll just come roll up in here when I feel like giving a little hell. :)

No we still have it, I set it in the "Forum Holdins" area where it just cant be seen for right now, but its still there i can move it back out here anytime

Steph would you be interested in running the "Female Fitness" forums as a MuscleChemistry Site Rep? I would love to have you run it if you wanted to, and I would love to see alot more females here, maybe you could invite some females over here as well, and also ifyou were to become a Site Rep here then You could also choose atleast 2 other Females from where ever you like and from any other board to come here and join you as a Site Rep, another words you do the hiring and choose whomever you like to help ya run the forums.

Actualy I would love for you to do this! I think the female fitness forum is very important to have, its just that it made the whole board look bad when you viewed the forums from the forums homepage and al the forums read "TODAY" FOR THE LAST POST MADE AND THEN WHEN YOU GOT DOWN TO THE FEMALE FORUMS IT SHOWED THE LAST POST WITH A DATE 1-2 WEEKS OLD, SO I REMOVED IT TEMPORARILY UNTIL WE FOUND SOME ONE WHO WANTED TO RUN IT

If you do decide to take the position we would give you total control, and you could do whatever you liked with it, you could add forums to that catagory, or rename the current forums to something else. Another words it would be like you owned your own female fitness site and ran it however you so desired to and hired whatever ladys you like to!

Please seriously consider this, as I think you would be a great fit for our community! And it would be your own little corner of the internet for you and all the females you brought here to do whatever you ladys wanted to!

Last edited:
Back