October 8th last show

dude, I forget your even taller than I am right? I am 6'3 and you stand at 6'4 correct? Man its hard to look like that period but fucking sucks bieng over 6 feet, lol, almost forgot you were taller then me as well and still carrying that! NICE!
It makes it that much more impressive the way Masher looked being 6'4". Pure dedication.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

It makes it that much more impressive the way Masher looked being 6'4". Pure dedication.

Thanks brother! During the offseason I'm going to bring the wheels up a bit, bis and tris and back. If I can just get the wheels up 4 pounds each I will be happy.

Ripped to shreds and as humble as they come. U da man

Thanks big dog! Can't wait to do a show with you next season. Lets find us a big National Qualifier and go in there and own that bitch.

Yup lets go get some of those swords they have over there in Oklahoma.
Hell yea you know this is going to be awesome cause I know I will absolutely kill myself to make it to the pose down so we can go at it.

Hell yea you know this is going to be awesome cause I know I will absolutely kill myself to make it to the pose down so we can go at it.

By the Beard of Zeus, that sounds like a plan.

Any of you guys close to KY? We have some awesome shows!! Would love to meet you guys face to face.

Any of you guys close to KY? We have some awesome shows!! Would love to meet you guys face to face.

I'm in Louisiana but next season I will be traveling around a bit. Going to meet up with Big T in Oklahoma so we can win us some swords lol.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2381214.jpg
    2381214.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 16
Back