Oh shit Lesnar Overeem Promo

Dude at the gym who follows it pretty close...says Overeem's mother has cancer and he left training camp to be with her...

Well, the article I found just said he'd moved his camp from Vegas to Holland to be closer to his mother, but he still plans on fighting. Something to keep an eye on though.

I'm getting really pumped for this one too. I think either of these guys can beat Junior.

I don't know if Lesnar can beat Junior right now, but time will tell. I'm sure at some point he'll get his shot

Maybe I haven't seen enough of Junior yet, but he seems to be a one dimensional striker.

Lesnar must be pissed he came into the UFC being the biggest dude by far now he's looking at this guy that makes him look like a pile of shit, and BIG you beat overeem in front of his mom? get the fuck outta here lol

Lesnar must be pissed he came into the UFC being the biggest dude by far now he's looking at this guy that makes him look like a pile of shit, and BIG you beat overeem in front of his mom? get the fuck outta here lol

I didn't say it'd be a fair fight, there would definitely be weapons involved lol

I just realized that this was a Friday night fight. That's strange. Did they think it wouldn't sell well on New Year's Eve night?

Yeah, I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully it doesn't require you to subscribe to a UFC app or anything that would cost money.

I think you could put this fight on any day of the year and it'll sell. This is probably one of the biggest fights I can ever remember. This is close to a super fight

It's just amazing that there is finally a physically equal fighter for Brock to face. Carwin was a heavy hitter, but I never bought him as being on Brock's level athletically. And Mir can gain all the weight he wants, but he'll never have Brock's blend of speed and strength.

Back