Ohio morgue worker admits to sex with bodies

lmao. you guys are sick. but the 'id dig you up' comment was pretty hilarious. and the chick with no head....what else could a guy ask for?!

for those of you who arent familiar with it.......

One person digs up a freshly buried corpse, and a second places their mouth on the corpse's genitals. The first person then stands on top of the gravestone and jumps down onto the stomach of the corpse forcing the contents in the corpse's stomach to exit through the genitals and into the mouth of the second person. :thumbsup:

^^ Dude wtf.......There goes dinner....neone care to c wat chicken breasts look like after partial digestion??????

fuck me some of this shit made me laugh but fuck h8 you just about made me puke. I cant even eat my cottage cheese now lol.

for those of you who arent familiar with it.......

One person digs up a freshly buried corpse, and a second places their mouth on the corpse's genitals. The first person then stands on top of the gravestone and jumps down onto the stomach of the corpse forcing the contents in the corpse's stomach to exit through the genitals and into the mouth of the second person. :thumbsup:

I've diagnosed people like you h8 and by far you are one of the worse cases i've seen LMFAO you are a sick puppy lol.

Md-

When I read stuff like that I just wonder why. I mean go to vegas and get a prostitute. I wonder who told? I pretty sure the victimized didn't rat him out.

fuck me some of this shit made me laugh but fuck h8 you just about made me puke. I cant even eat my cottage cheese now lol.
lol, those were my teen years........ im a new man now....... and 2day is my birthday motherfuckas!!!!

h8tr3d said:
this kinda reminds me of when me and the boys use to mung-jump.....

WTF??? This is worse than the corpse fxcking!! :shocked: I grew up in a family of funeral directors and yet I'm incredibly skeeved by dead bodies. Eww, *cringe*

lol, those were my teen years........ im a new man now....... and 2day is my birthday motherfuckas!!!!

True that, it is... Happy Birthday!

lol, those were my teen years........ im a new man now.......

Wait I thought you were you kidding. I mean, your really put your mouth on this corpse' vagina and took a mouth full of your buddys' shit?

Just curious... How many here have actually seen a dead body?? If you have, how fresh?
It sounds like a lot of you haven't had the first hand experience to see how really fucked up this guy must've been.

Just curious... How many here have actually seen a dead body?? If you have, how fresh?
It sounds like a lot of you haven't had the first hand experience to see how really fucked up this guy must've been.

I watched my dad embalm a body for the first time when I was 8... and several other times after that. My whole family is in the funeral business and our family mini-van doubled as a hearse since my dad would often get called to move bodies (from the hospital/home/place of death to the funeral home) at all hours of the day/night. I used to chill at my uncle's funeral home all the time when I was younger too. I wouldn't go to the bathroom by myself though. I was always too scared, so I'd drag my little sister with me, lol. I'm actually more scared as an adult. The last few wakes I went to, I couldn't bring myself to get too close to the coffin even though none of the deceased were people that I was super close to. It just creeps me out too much.

Ive seen several dead bodies, cut one up in anatomy, seen a guy die in a motorcycle accident and been in a morgue. its fucking gross to think about. Its all funny and jokes until you actually get in there then its totally different. This guy is fucked in the head and has serious problems. Buy a fucking fake vag off the internet and rail that thing leave the bodies to RIP.

Back