Ohio morgue worker admits to sex with bodies

Just curious... How many here have actually seen a dead body?? If you have, how fresh?
It sounds like a lot of you haven't had the first hand experience to see how really fucked up this guy must've been.

:wave: From very fresh (taking last breath) to bones.

:wave: From very fresh (taking last breath) to bones.

I know you know. Its just crazy, I've had deal with them in all stages from talking one moment and blowing their brains out the next to "stinkers" and "muckers". Rigor sets in fast as does lividity. Out of an ice cold environment they decomp fast. I can only imagine how fucked up someone could be looking at a decapitated corpse and thinking "man, I'm going to nail that". Plus the eyes...... that grey cloudy stare..... that shit is scary. You couldn't pay me enough to do any act like that on a dead person....
I've had more than a few removal guys vomit during a removal. This guy is really insane.

I remember about 10? years ago (mabey longer) there was a woman who was busted for screwing male corpses. She would inject
the 'member' with embalming fluid (or something like that) and hop on and ride. She worked nights at the place and there was a
couple of corpses they found she was 'doing'. Saw it on the news and was in the paper. Never forgot that story!

You know, push come to shove, I wouldn't screw a corps. I'm just exaggerating. I just like vagina…a lot. But it has to be alive and active. I can’t imagine hitting that shit and not feeling it clinching down on my cock while I pound it until it explodes. Nothing better than a women coming all over me

Back