Ouch! I think I did something bad...

Pain is minimal, bruising is rapidly going away. I think partially to my massages. Everyday it's less bruised. I can actually stretch now without pain. Still haven't tried, or thought about trying to use the muscle, though. I'm listening to you guys. I need to get back in the game, and stay in the game. I hate this.

b2f9ef346af66699daf1f48ab07bcef9.jpg

Took this pic this morning.

doesn't look like your pec muscle changed shape at all does it? It doesn't to me, but you know ur body better than any of us! Looks like your gonna be just fine brutha!!

Yup. I agree. Looks like it'll be fine brother. My Bicep looked like this and I took off 2-3 weeks of pulling.. You'll have to judge how it feels buddy. If it hurts, Dont do it... Just my opinion

Man the bruising went away fast. My bicep was bruised for over 3 weeks from my tear. Just go slow with the recovery bro...

I'm feeling pretty good. Haven't tried to use it yet, but day to day life is ok. Yesterday I was able to hold a bar on my back like I was squatting, which is a big deal, because I couldn't stretch it like that without pain last week. I've been having my workout partner massage it everyday, since she used to be a massage therapist, and I think that has helped with the bruising. She can't believe how quickly it's gotten better either. Between the massages and the MC igf, I think I'll be fine.
Definitely not going to push it though. Still going to wait a few more weeks before trying to attempt anything chest related at all.

I'm feeling good. Still a slight bit tender to push on it, but other than that, range of motion is good, I can flex it without much pain, and it's looking normal. I haven't tried to use it yet, and I won't for a few more weeks probably.

Glad to see and things are going well. I still baby my chest after 16 months.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

All bruising is gone. Still a little sore when getting massaged, but feels normal otherwise. I can see a difference in pec size though. I don't know if it's because I've been applying MC igf every day to it or what. But my left pec is definitely bigger than the right now. They were pretty even before the tear. I think I'll start to split the igf now between both pecs to see if that will help.

that wasn't so bad! i mean from your point of view I'm sure it was scary and sucked balls, but it seemed to heal pretty well

I agree. I'm going to just keep chest light weight for a while longer. Not that I was going very heavy, but now I'm going to make sure it's light and just focus on the squeeze.

Back