Ouch! I think I did something bad...

Stand to the front and put both arms out like to make a t. Look at where the pec inserts into the shoulder. If one looks different then the other you have a solid tear. See if you can get someone to take a pic of you in that pose and I can tell you. Either way #1 is going g to be IGF. There is also another peptide out Tohatsu has shown to dramatically heal tendon tears. I'll look for it for you. If CH3N02 still has my ultrasound see if you can borrow it or buy one.
Don't do anything for chest for 8 weeks. Ice until inflammation is done, IGF and the other peptide directly into the muscle

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BPC 157... I've just been reading about it and it looks promising. I personally haven't used it though and I'm weary of hyped companies and products until I've personally tried them. I've been let down many many times. I would put MC IGF as a solid far and away number 1. Also the CJC and GHRP2 have been shown in blood tests to dramatically raise GH serum levels and AAA peptides I'm sure could hook you up.
That's what I would do. Massage, ice, ultrasound, MC IGF, CJC AND GHRP2 from AAA Peptides and look into the other if you have money left over. I'm get off all steroids except maybe a small dose of Deca. Don't mess with it at all for 8 weeks.
I'd do 50mcg right into it with the IGF and 100/100 of the CJC / GHRP2 3 times a day at least.

Oh no Leatherhead! That's terrible. I don't have any advice for ya other thn do what they say. Hopefully it heals up just fine :) I always try to find the bright side of things so in your case just imagine how pumped you'll be when you can get back to training 100%!! I know that doesn't help with your immediate situation right now but it's something to look forward to :) Good luck!

BPC 157... I've just been reading about it and it looks promising. I personally haven't used it though and I'm weary of hyped companies and products until I've personally tried them. I've been let down many many times. I would put MC IGF as a solid far and away number 1. Also the CJC and GHRP2 have been shown in blood tests to dramatically raise GH serum levels and AAA peptides I'm sure could hook you up.
That's what I would do. Massage, ice, ultrasound, MC IGF, CJC AND GHRP2 from AAA Peptides and look into the other if you have money left over. I'm get off all steroids except maybe a small dose of Deca. Don't mess with it at all for 8 weeks.
I'd do 50mcg right into it with the IGF and 100/100 of the CJC / GHRP2 3 times a day at least.

Solid info brother, awesome.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Thanks Dude! I started the igf directly into the pec last night. I'll look into the other stuff as well. So you think I should stop the tren ace? That's all I'm taking besides the igf and cyp. I'm out of deca, have been for a year. I'm icing as often as I can, but at work it's almost impossible.

c7444774141d5b7d1ba0bff429865180.jpg

Does it look l Iike it pulled back in from the shoulder / bicep area when compared to the other side or are they still symmetrical? You definitely tore it, it's just a question of if it's a partial tear in the muscle or partial tear between muscle and tendon.
Either way my suggestion stands.

GHRP2 and TB-500 along with IGF-1lr3 will help accelerate the healing of that bro. I feel for ya, I did that when I was in Hong Kong showing off and it sucked but I was good as new in almost 6 weeks, still hurt like a bitch though.

They are symmetrical, but the left pec is a d-cup the right is a b-cup. Lol I wish they both looked like my left. It actually looked awesome, aside from the pain and colors.

Ya that doesn't look like a tendon tear away from the muscle in the arm pit. That is tremendously good news Bro. Have your goal massage the shit out of it and hammer the peptides and IGF. I would stop the Tren too.
If it were me I would kill the cardio and get as lean as possible. Maybe train legs twice a week. I wouldn't do anything do anything for chest for at least 6 weeks. At that point perhaps try some very light cable crossovers if you have no pain. Do as little weight as possible to get a pump. Stick with that for two weeks then slowly work into some light pressing if there is no pain.
I completely ruptured my pec in 2001 or 2002 and I have at least 4 partial tears since then. This shit is second nature to me

I'm going to find an ultrasound, start getting it massaged, and steady rocking the igf. I think I have 3 bottles left. We've known each other for ten years Dude, and you've never steered me wrong. I'm gonna do just like you said. I appreciate the advice, as always.

A real Ultrasound at a Physical Therapist office will do wonders. If you have insurance look into it. They have way more juice that the ones you can buy for the home. Look into getting into PT office for some real therapy. It helped my torn bicep bigtime.

Yeah, what CH3NO2 said. It's not a toe we're talking about. I'd rather be safe than sorry in your case. Good luck :)

Thanks guys. I'll look into that. My girl massaged the hell out of it earlier tonight. Sweet mother of pearl did that hurt.

I have to say besides the bruising it looks normal. You cannot see an obvious tear. I have to think its a fairly minor tear of the Pec. Possibly the Pectoralis Minor.

I would not massage to much. Just leave it be and I'd try to stretch it and I would not even do too much of that. You dont want to do anything to aggravate it and possibly tear it more.

I have to say besides the bruising it looks normal. You cannot see an obvious tear. I have to think its a fairly minor tear of the Pec. Possibly the Pectoralis Minor.

I would not massage to much. Just leave it be and I'd try to stretch it and I would not even do too much of that. You dont want to do anything to aggravate it and possibly tear it more.

I agree. It looks like a tear in the meat. That's a good thing. The muscle has alot more blood flow

Back