PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

I just had exactly this conversation with a couple guys at work as I was leaving this morning. That is EXACTLY the suggestion one of the guys had, cut off all federal funding.

I say take it a step further and prosecute those who are administering this decision, just as the left prosecuted the township clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to gays.

Hell, this "safe haven city" concept is nothing better than harboring a fugitive.

I am with you, drain the swamp. These colleges and universities that think they are above the law should be next. I borrow the follow words with a twist from Charlie Daniels - You liberals may not like it, but there is nothing that you can do. There will always be more common folks than they ever will be of you!

Hell to the Yeah!!

I am with you, drain the swamp. These colleges and universities that think they are above the law should be next. I borrow the follow words with a twist from Charlie Daniels - You liberals may not like it, but there is nothing that you can do. There will always be more common folks than they ever will be of you!

Hell to the Yeah!!

Charlie Daniels has always been one of my top favorites!

I just read the USA Today article discussing Trump's front runner for Secretary of State, Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson. USA Today owns the local paper, which jsed to be a relatively conservative, reliable source of info. It has since become a liberal rag. The sidebar to the article states, "Tillerson has no diplomatic experience but does have ties to Putin".

LOLOL!!!! Tillerson , the article goes on to say that he has negotiated contracts all over the world and has contacts specifically in the Middle East and Russia, including Putin. These assholes at USA Today think he has no diplomatic experience? They think negotiating contracts in such places doesn't require diplomacy???

What they mean is, Tilleraon has no GOVERNMENT experience. GREAT!!! I am loving Trump's "pre presidency"! I hope he continues to pick non-politicians for key posts! I would LIVE it if this country were to be run by real people with real life experience in the real world running real businesses dealing with real issues! As opposed to the moron politicians we've had for decades.

I'm sure I've said this here before, but our government, our Representative Republic (NOT "democracy" as most people, including most of our elected officials think) was never intended to have a proffessional political class. It's about time some prominent American businessmen started running the country with common sense and values Americans embrace and appreciate instead of the liberal agenda that's been shoved down our throat for the last bunch of decades.....

God Bless America!

I heard this AM that hillary won by 3 million now the recounts are in, this cant be true can it? So much of the media lies, its hard to get accurate info. I know its a moot point, actually thats all the left loonies have to hold on to is she got the majority. Then like Trump said, take out the illegal votes and he prob wins the popular too...then again the left will say the Russians hacked so WTF??

Back